Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jibbering jabbering request thread of a sweetling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetling

Super-Earth
Hey all, *looks around* well, this is my attempt at a request thread. And yea, hm, anyways
My post length, It varies depending on my mood, I can write anywhere between a couple sentences to 3, sometimes more paragraphs. It usually stays around one paragraph though.
Please don’t use text speak during an RP unless you’re literally on a cell phone while your RPing. It drives me crazy. Any other time I don’t care how you type as long as I can understand it.
Uhm, my rabbit hole thingy. *looks at it again* yea, I really have no idea about half of these so anything on the maybe list can be discussed and I can probably be talked into trying at the very least once.

I came up with a couple plot ideas, but I’m more than willing to listen to any ideas you’d like to try. So drop me a PM. Hell, drop me a PM just to chat if ya like, you’ll find I’m a lot more comfortable talking one on one.
Anyways:
side notes will be in blue
Plot Ideas

Chasing Tail​
This plot would be about a girl being attacked as she was walking back to her apartment after dark on a full moon. As she's walking she takes a shortcut into an alley and that’s where the attack happens. The attacker is brutal and almost animal like in ferocity. The attack renders her unconscious. After coming too she finds the nearest hospital. AT her frantic ness and state of disarray she is immediately seen and checked out. The doctors find several scars where the night before there had been wounds. They send her away calling her crazy. As she leaves the hospital she runs into a man. The man was her attacker. This little fact is unknown by both parties though. After eh catches her changing scent he becomes intrigued, there aren’t many female were wolves around. He follows her and somehow intertwines himself into her life. After a while he figures out that she has no idea what’s going on and sits down to explain it to her himself. He tells her and the normal reaction pops up. She calls him crazy. He then has to convince her. After he convinces her he finds himself promising to help her hunt down the person who turned her. He unknowingly promises to help her hunt himself down. SO the two then embark on the hunt of a lifetime. AS they search for the one who turned her, they have to survive the rest of the paranormal world and each other. They come up with many leads, but at the end of every lead, they turn out to be chasing their own tails.
Okay my thing with werewolves. They have three forms, a human form, an in-between form, almost anthro like, and an actual wolf form.

Sacrifice​
A dragon has moved into a nearby cave to a small village. The village upon hearing of the news begins to panic. Stepping forward, a storyteller tells them of a way to solve their nonexistent problems. He suggests that the village come up with a sacrifice for the beast. It doesn’t take the village counsel long to agree to the idea. They choose a sacrifice from the young adults of the village.
Okay, the dragon would need a human form or a mostly human form. And ‘dragon’ can be interchangeable with the word ‘demon’. There’s a whole lot of pairings that could happen with this idea too. It could be the sacrifice and the dragon, the story teller, or maybe even a hero comes into the scene. Also the genders are up for discussion as well.

Others​
Down town, big city, there are drugs, smog, alcohol and prostitution. It’s not one of the sweet nice places on earth; it’s a perfect example of dark reality city. In these dark streets the Other’s roam among us, picking humans off as they see fit for their own purposes. What’s an Other you ask? An Other is anything not human, be it an angle, a monster, or something that goes bump in the night. Others wear human forms to blend in among the populace with ease.
There are lots of possibilities with this one. I might name a few different subplots when I’m not feeling lazy. But if you’re interested in the thought PM me and we’ll discuss the ideas.
For those interested on the Fae I have another plot similar to the others idea, called Underhill where it mainly centers on the fae. So PM me if you’re curious as to that.

Card Tricks​
As a descendant of a line of gypsies and witches, Nyx Evers has quite a few tricks up her sleeves. However, her abilities have been dormant for forever and a half. So it comes as no surprise that she becomes worried after she continuously begins to get visions and dreams of a man’s death. Then not even a week later, lo and behold, the same said man stops by her fair booth. She makes a vow after running into him several more times to try and save him, and his daughter (child is optional), or die trying.

Needed: a crew
The objective: To steal the worlds most expensive diamond
The obstacles:
-The diamond is protected by some of the worlds best security systems, both human and machine.
-It's seemed to have already dissappeared into thin air.
-Spys are already on the search for its location.
Questions:
-Who has the jewl?
-How can it be obtained?
-Is it possible to gt past it's defenses?
-Who can be trusted, and more importantly, who can't?
-How far are the thieves willing to go to get the precious stone?
Think you have what it takes to be the worlds best jewl theif? Get in contact.
(Can be a one-on-one or a group thing)

Craving:
Somthing with spies or asasins

(Still intrested in eralier plots as well!)
Would also love to hear any of yall's ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom