Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Here! Looking for FxF Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like for it to be literate, but at the same time, it doesn't have to be paragraphs long.
At least one paragraph (8-10 sentences) would be fine.

Do's and Don’t's

Do
Yuri
Incest (mother/daughter, sister/sister, aunt/neice)
Occasional but hopefully plot supported Smut
Toys

Don’t
Vore
Rape
Het or Yaoi
Water sports
Scat
Violence (blood and gore)

Genres
Action
Horror
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Conspiracy
Mystery
Romance
(Any combination of the above)

Settings
Future
Modern
Post-Modern
Medieval
Apocalyptic
(Any combination of the above)

Sidenote: I am very much into boob-play, and my character living to please your character. Something about giving pleasure without receiving any in return is exhilerating.

PM me if you're interested.

It would be nice of you to officially ask about advertising your site, for starters. But also.... to come here and seek RPers to RP over there rather than here???? WHAT?!?!? Somehow that seems kind of wrong to me. Especially since you didn't ask permission in the first place. But to ask people away like that? Pretty bold. =/

Remove the advert as stated. Feel free to place the link in your profile as your homepage and then link back to us to return the favor. But if you are adverting here for RP as a member, keep those RPs here. That's only considerate.

darkangel76 said:
It would be nice of you to officially ask about advertising your site, for starters. But also.... to come here and seek RPers to RP over there rather than here???? WHAT?!?!? Somehow that seems kind of wrong to me. Especially since you didn't ask permission in the first place. But to ask people away like that? Pretty bold. =/

Remove the advert as stated. Feel free to place the link in your profile as your homepage and then link back to us to return the favor. But if you are adverting here for RP as a member, keep those RPs here. That's only considerate.

It wasn't an advert, considering I just wanted to save the RPs on there, until I understand this website fully. Then I would move the RPs back here.
In my title it does say that I'm NEW.
I have never been on this site before, so please forgive my actions,
I had no idea that I was doing something wrong.

It's common courtesy to ask permission when stating something about a competing site. Of course, everyone's willing to lend a hand. What comes around goes around after all. But when it comes off like you're trying to recruit without asking and taking members away without reciprocating, it gets a bit worrisome. This is common etiquette on any site and thus something most should be aware of regardless of whether they're new to a particular place or not.

But no worries. If you didn't realize it, I'll take you at your word there. Just be sure to link back to us on your site. Also, thank you for making the appropriate changes. As for saving RPs there as opposed to here.... why? I still don't quite follow that one. You make a thread topic just like you would on any forum and place it in the appropriate section (general RP, taboo RP, fan base RP, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom