Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving SasuNaruSasu Naruto, Slash, MxM, YaOI! Has Plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsuko

Dust
Hey all! As the title suggests, I’m craving a roleplay in which Sasuke and Naruto are involved in a gay relationship. I don’t want to sort them into uke and seme roles, since it would be very out of character for either to be set as either (not to mention boring), so Seke is a must.

I consider myself Literate to Advanced Literate, meaning I can string more than a few sentences and paragraphs together, have decent spelling (though that’s more thanks to word’s spell check than any actual skill), and have a fair bit of experience (about 10 years actually).

If you require a sample of my writing, please PM me, but as a guide I generally write a comfortable 2-4 paragraphs per post once we get going depending on what I’m receiving. Remember, it’s not always length that’s being looked for, it’s character interaction and interesting prose. You can say an awful lot of nothing in 5 paragraphs.

I haven’t got a preference as to which character I play, so it’s up to you to choose. All characters will be anywhere from 17 to 25 during any one of these stories. I’m not about to play minors doing anything that I wouldn’t approve of them doing.

Anyway on to the plots I have in mind. These don’t have to be used and you can always suggest your own. These are also just stepping stones; places to begin so we’re not floundering around in the dark without a purpose.

Plots:

(Oh god craving so bad right now!) -Waking up in the hospital, Naruto is about to find out that this is most definitely not the Konoha he’s used to. His parents are alive, not to mention the entire Uchiha clan! Is this Heaven? A dream? A Genjutsu? Or even some weird-ass alternate reality? What’s one to do when they’re suddenly thrown into a world with everything they ever wanted?

-High school isn’t exactly peaches and cream for masters Uchiha and Uzumaki. One can’t get a moment’s peace, while the other is always thrown to the wayside, marked as a trouble maker. They’ve always rubbed each other the wrong way so what are the rivals to do when they’re thrown together for an entire year on an assignment that determines a pass or fail? Forced proximity and rabid fangirls are the least of their worries.

-What if Itachi had taken Sasuke with him that fateful night, unable to kill him despite direct orders? Years later they must capture the nine tails’ jinchuuriki, but a spirited Naruto isn’t going to come quietly. It’s going to be a long journey.

-Sasuke wanders back into Konoha with no memories beyond his first few months as a genin. Unable, in all good conscience, to execute someone who doesn’t remember what they’ve done, Tsunade puts him under house arrest with Naruto as his guard until a more permanent solution can be devised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom