Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DBZ rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendelsblueichor

Supernova
Please see the interest thread if you would like to join. Your character must be accepted before you can start posting.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18489

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nazera stood at her post, looking out the window at the vast star filled space in front of her. Seeing such beauty only helped to remind her of the cruelness within the universe. Her job was to kill and either destroy or capture planets for sale. It was a harsh life, but within Freiza's army, there was no choice but to obey. In her twenty-seven years of life, the only thing that stuck with her was her pesky younger brother and the image of their own planet's destruction. She sighed, staring around the empty room. Being one of the only saiyans still alive and even more rare, a saiyan woman, didn't help. The ship was starved for females. It wouldn't be so bad for her if there were more desirable men on board. As it was, if Freiza didn't allow them to take hostages soon, she feared the ranks would start to abuse their own. Her fear was for the few women of lower rank, convinced that, being one of Freiza's high commanders, she would be out of reach and protected.

His boots could be heard by Nazera as he walked down the hallways towards her direction. The Saiyan Prince was looking for something to do. For now, all he could do was bide his time until he saw an opportunity to strike. Vegeta had no idea that Nazera was in the room he was headed to. It was one of his favorite views of space while on this God forsaken box of rust. Honestly... one would think Frieza would have a bit more style than this pathetic ship.

The sound of the door sliding open could be heard, and Vegeta walked into the room that Nazera was in. He took a moment to look her up and down, before he walked over to the window, and stared out of it, without seeming to pay her any attention at all.

Nazera turned slightly when she heard the door open. Seeing it was Vegeta, she turned back to the window, staring into the darkness. "My Prince." Though on Planet Vegeta, the prince was obvious above her rank, on Freiza's ship, they were nearly equals. Only the saiyan's made any distinction between their stations. "I heard Lord Freiza is going to be sending Radditz out on a very special mission sometime in the next few months. Do you know anything about that?"

"Something about his brother." Vegeta said. "Apparently Radditz had a brother who was sent to a planet called Earth when he was a baby. That is all I know." Vegeta looked out the window. "So, Nazera. Have you seen Nappa around? I am trying to avoid him if possible." He said. "He's a good servant, but not quite bright." Vegeta added. "And annoying to say the least." He added.

Nazera raised her brow at her prince, but didn't comment on it. "No, I haven't, my lord. I try to keep myself separated from those I deem unworthy. As someone below my rank and not an underling within my group, I have little contact with him except in passing on the ship." She turned to him, but kept her face looking toward the window, eyes on the open space beyond. "Has he done something to annoy you?"

"He talks too much." Vegeta said simply. Vegeta then placed his hand onto her ass. "Completely unlike you." He said, and then he squeezed her ass gently. "Now then, Nazera." He said. "We can do this the hard way, or the easy way." He moved so that he was behind her. "Understand me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom