Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'd Like to Play With You~ ( Perverted sounding, I know.... ) M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxuria

Moon
Like the subject says, i'd like to play with you. Im open for anything, but im not very good at playing a dominant character, I never have been. But my girl or girls are usually independent, strong willed, fighters and can kick ass. You know you love it.;)

Im a newbie on the site, but this is not my first time roleplaying. I've roleplayed for a long time, so no trouble there. Oh. And if you'd like to rp, then please send me a PM. I'll rp through PM and Thread only. I don't mind doing group, but I haven't really done that before. I like one on one, but if you like group, then it's ok with me.

I can play a dominant character, though it won't be perfect. Im ok with anything in a roleplay. You don't even have to run anything by me, i'll just go along with it. Below are some pairings that I would love to play. I've done them before and they became my favorite types. And now you read.

-Pairings-
Demon/Human
Angel/Demon
Brother/Sister
Teacher/Student
Stalker/Victum
Master/Slave
Cop/Criminal
God/Mortal
Groupie/Band Member
Royalty/Low Class
Boss/Sex Slave or Slaves ( I can play more than one girl )
Boy/Gender-Bender( Girl is the Bender of course )

There are probably more in my head, but my brain just went dead on me. I can write in parapgraph form. However long you write is how long i'll write. You give me something short, you get something short right back. That is how I work. I love playing more than one character, so much fun. And the last thing I ask is if we do anime pictures for our characters, so much easier than real pictures.

Cheerio Love~:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom