Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaliel's endless search of a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havenfyr

Planetoid
Hello, children of the blue moon

The name is Kaliel. Let's just keep it that way for now.

This is my search thread, where I will describe what I'm looking for. As a first point, I'll say that I will only play (for now) in one on one scenarios, and on private messages (maybe over instant messaging clients as well). I know, it sounds pretty lame but I like to carry my role plays in privacy.

Now, to describe what I'm looking for. I'll be as brief as I can.

Writing: I think I'm pretty 'literate' when I roleplay. Though I don't like to write too much, I pay attention to make my writing legible and understandable. It's a role play over the web, not writing a book.

General interests:
Orientation: I'll play only male characters, and in male/female situations. If given the case, I'll play a male/futanari plot, but only with my character being the penetrating one.

Personality of the partner: I would like that my role play partner to be human. What I mean with this is that I'd like that the character, as mine will do as much as I can, show true human nature: strengths and flaws, ideas, changes of mood, beliefs and fears. That way the role play automatically gets deeper and more enjoyable, in my experience.

Plot and setting: Roleplaying is an exercise of escapism, so in that line I like to play in non real worlds. Given that, there are four general settings that I crave the most:
High fantasy: This is all related to magic worlds with a medieval like environment. Dragons, fairies, magic, you name it.
Sci-fi: Taking a time gap to the future and all that it involves. High technology, robots, augmented reality and the such.
Superheroes: An old liking, it's usually a normal, real world setting but where people with powers beyond the extent of human abilities exists, either as heroes or villains.
Dark magic: Another favorite, it's usually where I put my darker side. Also in a normal, real world but where the forces of both the upper and the lower planes prey for the human souls.

Banned topics: Anything that involves humilliating or causing harm (I know it's only hypothetical, but still) to my role play partner is a no no for me. Vore, scat and anything that belongs to the bathroom; but also any kind of mental or emotional abuse. Which doesn't mean that the other characters that could appear could get harmed in the extent of the roleplay. Just not the main ones.

Sexual likings: Made easy, at the end is the link to my Rabbit Hole (pun not intended). But just to name some favorites, I'm what one could call a booby man. Just not overexaggerate. And also I'm willing to try anal, if my partner wants it as well.

Last word: I'm not much of a fan of pure smut. That gets quickly boring. In my roleplays, even if happens very often sex should be justified. Even if it's only because the characters are horny. Let's describe why.

As promised, here's my Rabbit Hole.

Hoping that this could be appealing to someone, I say see you soon.

Kaliel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom