Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

searching.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow

Super-Earth
hey guys and ladies so im looking for a new RP to do. i mostly do yuris but if you guys have a good plot/story line (not just jumpping strait into the sex scenes) then i might make an exeption.
here are some of my pairing/cravings for now:
TeacherXTeacher
TeacherXstudent
SlaveXMaster (can be furry, anthro, or anything else creative you can think of ;) )
VampireXHuman(would prefer this to be a yuri but will make exeptions)
HunterXwerewolf
DemonXHuman
I'm open to other ideas that you may have so please dont be afraid to share your ideas or any other fantasies you may have bottled up and just waiting to be played out.
I'm looking forward to having some fun with you ;)

I might have some interesting plots for you to look over, but to filter which ones you might enjoy the most I have to ask if you have a problem with a younger male character, and a sub male character? If so then I'll send you the dom plots for male, and if not I'll send the sub/Switch ideas. ^_^

no thats fine i like playing as the dom anyway ^_^ but i would still like to see your ideas as well as the plots for your dom males as well.

I want to be the slave in a master/slave. I call anthro male. Ans no I'm not all about the sex, though I do have on tiny little thing to add if you say yes.

akiriu said:
I want to be the slave in a master/slave. I call anthro male. Ans no I'm not all about the sex, though I do have on tiny little thing to add if you say yes.

hmm we might be able to work something out if you have a really good plot and there can be sex to just not jumping right into it like on the first post, i like it to be story drivin.

Same here.

Humanity is waiting for the next "big thing" in erotic products. Then came the anthro. They could be genetically made or cloned. But what made them special is their drive, lust, and endurance. My character would have been made one by force (reason later) to your character.

wolfshadow said:
hey guys and ladies so im looking for a new RP to do. i mostly do yuris but if you guys have a good plot/story line (not just jumpping strait into the sex scenes) then i might make an exeption.
TeacherXTeacher
TeacherXstudent
SlaveXMaster (can be furry, anthro, or anything else creative you can think of ;) )
HunterXwerewolf
DemonXHuman
I'm open to other ideas that you may have so please dont be afraid to share your ideas or any other fantasies you may have bottled up and just waiting to be played out.

I do have some ideas that might interest you but have to wait and see and talk it over with you for us to have some fun in a roleplay. :) Just send me a PM or answer this post here and I will get back to you!

RobBase086 said:
wolfshadow said:
TeacherXTeacher
TeacherXstudent
HunterXwerewolf
DemonXHuman

I do have some ideas that might interest you but have to wait and see and talk it over with you for us to have some fun in a roleplay. :) Just send me a PM or answer this post here and I will get back to you!

ok so pm and well talk :)
akiriu said:
Same here.

Humanity is waiting for the next "big thing" in erotic products. Then came the anthro. They could be genetically made or cloned. But what made them special is their drive, lust, and endurance. My character would have been made one by force (reason later) to your character.

oh that sound very intersting i like it PM so we can talk more about it k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom