Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping It Close - M/M Incest Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fading_Cards

Super-Earth
*COUGH*

So yeah, this will be quick and messy while I have the desire for it, thus the separate post from my main thread. I've only recently developed a want for m/m incest involved rp's, and as of yet haven't been able to find one! I was holding back for a bit because... uhm... well I didn't think I would want it this bad! But I DO!

Whether the plot is in-depth, weird, or basic, I don't care! I want some good old fashioned brother/father/step-father/uncle(your character) hard on fucking younger brother/son/nephew(my character) baaad. I usually take pride in the variety of characters and plot types I play, but oh how BADLY I want to play a character being on the receiving end(bottom) of some hard core 'family love'. Whether they're a good looking young lad or a full out trap of temptation I will play it for you. Just WOW this is an itch I need scratched! Consensual, Non-con, or dubious-to-love-it I'm all over it!

I only ask that there be no chat speak and you be decently literate. One or two paragraphs at least... simply because I find any less then that there isn't enough to work on or get me worked up, ifyouknowwhatImean! Graphic smutty descriptions give me a BIG happy!

Here is my F-List. Have at it!
@ My F-List @

So come at me with your plots, or lack there of! PM or post here to contact me. Thank you in advance!​

~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom