Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major Craving for an 1X1 Male Vampire HunterXFemale Mortal girl rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that could possbily rp as a straight Male Vampire Hunter only,I'll be rping as a Female Mortal Girl that has lost her memory and she can't remember much stuff about her life who she is or where she came from,and her name is Angel.

If any males are interested in doing this rp with me please post here to let me know or pm me as well, I only rp over the pms much faster and much easier for me to reply back or I also rp over hotmail only,and my hotmail address is: kyotojapan29@hotmail.com I have a plot idea in mind already for this kind of rp.

Here is the plot idea I have in mind it's sort of based on Castlevania plot idea a little bit.

The setting takes place in Transylvania where some mortal girls have gone missing from the town and a female girl with blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, wearing a blue shirt, pair of black pants, she is about 26 years old and her shoes are white.

Her name is Angel and she is getting onto the train, she was glad that she was getting the heck out of Transylvania and heading onto the train to Paris where she’ll be safe from vampires at any cost.

No one knows that she is actually the last survivor of “The Royal Belmont Family at any cost.”

At the age of 18 she lost her memory because she was running away from someone.

She can’t remember whom she was running from and she knew that eventually she’ll get her memory back and remember everything about her life and she sighed.

The train was ready to leave until someone else needed to get on the train as well; it looked like it was a male. Angel sees the figure from her window and wonders if he is the person she was running away from or not.

It’s about 6pm in the evening on a cool and nice night out like tonight, and a messenger boy entered into the vampire hunter castle and said to him, ”Excuse me sir I have some interesting info that you might like to hear and I hope that you are sitting down for this shocker that I’m ready to tell you only sir.”

“Here is the info that you need to know, do you remember the Royal Belmont Family how their was no survivors the news was wrong”, “The youngest daughter of that family she is alive, she is on her way back to Paris to get the heck out of this vampire town for her own safety”.

“You better get on the train if you want to talk to her before any Dracula vampire assassins find out she is alive, you better get to the train right away sir, and the train leaves in about 20 minutes I thought I’d let you know right away sir.” (D Could your male vampire hunter character is about 28 years old pretty please. I hope this has more punction and is more better to understand the plot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom