Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Valkyria Chronicles' Selvaria: Destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Super-Earth
So, you agree that Selvaria Bles is pretty much the hottest character ever created, yes? You too would like to see her without all those pesky armor and clothes obscuring the perfect vision that is she? And then see her taken very, very low? What's that? You'd actually like to PLAY her in such a scene?

Well you're in luck! I'd like you to play her too! In fact, I'd like to play Maximillian for a few moments at first, as he calmly scolds her for a resounding defeat, and then firmly suggests that she go do something to boost the men's morale, and then I would like to play those men. And I would like to destroy you... sexually, of course. You need to lead another battle tomorrow, obviously.

So... PM me. I can't believe you even got this far without clicking the button and sending an exclamatory "YESS YESSSS MEEE MEE PLEASE YESS."

Ladies, let me add that this would not be a typical force RP. This would involve a serious talent (if I do say so myself) for mind games. Maximillian and his soldiers aren't going to hold a gun to Selvaria's pretty head and make her do this. Convincing, coercion, coaxing, and cocks! What more could a lady ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom