Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh snap! It's a Guyver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyverGuy

Star
Well, it's been years since I've made one of these- but let's just dive in! I'm GuyverGuy, and in case the name was too unisex for you, I'm of the male persuasion. Fairly certain I'm literate, pump out one or two paragraphs on average anymore then that and I can burn out really quick sadly. Just to get it out of the way, I only play males and am sadly not all that interested in other males.

Pairings

Pretty general overview, mind you I'm not limited to just this stuff! Feel free to poke me with your own stuff.

Master x Slave
Scientist x Experiment
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Uncle x Niece
Mother x Son
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Soldier x Prisoner
Warden x Prisoner

I'll add some actual plot ideas at a later time, and I'm working on a Rabbithole so...look forward to the revisions to come soon. And don't hesitate to PM me!

Hello, I'm Ziare, and since MY name is very unisex, I'm a female. LOL. I just am very interested in an rp. I am also looking for something that is a bit more than just straight up physical stuff I like a bit of story, twists and turns, and some fun. Because constant sex gets old. I do a minimum of two to three paragraphs every post sometimes more depending on what's going on and what I feel needs to be said. But usually about three good paragraphs. I go off of my rp partner as well for the kind of descriptions that they like to have. To make the world feel more genuine.

I'd be interested in any of these senarios with you:

Scientist x Experiment
Demon x Human
Brother x Sister
Uncle x Niece
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee

Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom