Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, that time again. Time for me to make a new thread, and not just bump up my old one. This one will be a tad different. One post will list plot idea, another will list pairing ideas for RP's. I also have plot in mind for them. But, we could also come up with something new, not based on my idea.

Also, for those of you that this thread interests, please PM me. I tend to only ever check my request threads when I wanna bump it, or add/remove something, which isn't all that often.
Plot Ideas

Street Fighter

This idea is based off a series of doujins I quite like. It'll basically be the same thing, but with more stuff and some things taken out, like one of the issues that was too idiotic for me to enjoy. It's not a terribly serious series, even though there's blackmail and gang rape as it has funny stuff like Cammy being quite energetic and friendly, as well as enjoying cosplaying as Ed from FMA.^_^

Anywho, like the doujin, this focuses on Cammy and Chun-li as they're now roommates at Chun-li's orphanage after they've retired from fighting. They lead a happy life until one day, when Chun-li is home alone with the kids, a group of armed masked men attack. Chun-li can fight them off easy enough, but one manages to grab one of the kids and hold them hostage, which force Chun-li to sumbit to anything they want, which of course, is them fucking the ever loving hell out of her.

Once it's over, Cammy helps her track down the men that did this. They each go their seperate ways to get info. Chun-li ends up getting a possible lead and goes to the man that has the info, but in exchange for the info, she has to sleep with him. He then gives her the names of a group that may know who she's looking for, so she goes to see them. Same thing happens. They have info, she wants it...........she has to take part in a gang bang. Since the series ends pretty much right after, with Chun-li going to see the group again, only for Bison to appear out of nowhere and kill the men, we'd have to make up the rest of the plot after that.

Also, I know I didn't mention much of what Cammy does, as the doujin's focused on Chun-li and her sexual escapades in her search for her rapists. So, we'll have to make some stuff up for the kind of stuff Cammy does in her search to help Chun-li.

You don't need to have read the doujins to do this idea, as I explained the basic plot quite well. Chun-li gets gang raped, then sets out on a search to find her attackers, using her body as payment to get the info she needs. And obviously, this RP would contain plenty of instances of rape, blackmail, sexual favors for info, and the like. It can have romance too, if you like. If you want hetero, we could pair her up with that first guy she got info from. Though, it'd really just be a pure sexual relationship, rather than romantic. Personally, I'd love to have a Chun-lixCammy romance happen in the RP in the midst of their search.

Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi

I haven't played a whole lot of these series, but I have become a huge fan of all three. Anywho, I've got various pairings and plots in mind, but they do require knowledge of the games, or in Samurai/Dynasty Warriors case, the real life events they are based on as the pairings will involve canon characters and no OCs. With Warriors Orochi, you'd need to know the game as I'm looking to play Nu Wa or Da Ji, two characters from said game.

SMT: Devil Survivor

Don't have a specific plot in mind, but I think this game has great potential for all kinds of different RPs. Especially the latter part of the game where everyone starts getting COMPS and the ability to summon demons, which leads to Tokyo quickly going to hell in a hand basket. Which such a number of fine babes like Yuzu, Midori, Haru and Amane as well as a few hot female demons. Not to mention, with the setting and story, there's just so many possibilities for an RP based on this. Could be something dark, like the demons winning and the four babes listed above get captured and turned into sex slaves in the new chaotic, demon filled Tokyo. Or something less messed up with some nice fluffy romance. There's just MANY possible RPs that can be done with this game. And hell, you don't even need to know the game to do this with me. Demons appear in Tokyo, the shit hits the fan and it's up to the hero and his allies to save the day by controlling demons with their COMPs........which are just little DS looking portable computer things. All I'd need to provide you with is a picture of whatever babe/s I'll be playing and you'll be good to go. No experience playing the game required.^_^

Persona 4

This one is a romance idea focusing on the pairing of ChiexYosuke. It would take place after the game, after the MC is gone. A new threat comes to Inaba and the whole TV thing starts up again. But this time, it's not murder that happens and people don't get thrown into the TV. Instead, when people watch the midnight channel, they get overcome with lust and their secret desires for someone are brought to the service. So, one night, the gang is all hanging at Yosukes place one night, and eventually, everyone leaves for the night, leaving Chie the last one there. They continue to hang out and talk and the new midnight channel comes on. Surprised, they watch it, get overcome with lust and end up making passionate love in Yosukes room. They end up remembering everything the next morning when Chie wakes up naked next to him in bed. Of course, they're both embarassed and freaked out about what happen, but the incident did have it's good thing. It causes them to come to terms with and admit they have feelings for one another, and a nice little romance starts up between them. They'd be the primary couple in the RP, but not the only one. There'll be a little yuri as well with Yukiko watching the new midnight channel during a sleepover with Chie, which causes the two to get a little naughty with one another. There'll also be some ChiexDojima action. I know that sounds weird, but with her wanting to be a cop, she'll look up to him as a mentor and not be able to help but develop a little crush on him, which the new midnight channel brings out to create a YosukexChiexDojima love triangle. So, as you can tell, if you want to do this idea, you'll have to be able to handle yuri, and oldermanxyounger woman sex.

Resident Evil/Original Zombie Outbreak

Jill/Ada/Attractive OC girl, city full of horny undead and other horny creatures and lusty living survivors..........nuf said.^_^ Yes, quite a smutty RP this would be. If you want nothing but sex sex sex between normal people and/or various undead creations..........this one is for you.^_^

Naughty Fairies

If you know about the Bondage Fairies series.......then you know my plot ideas for this. This could either use original fairies, or actually be based on the hentai series, with Pfil and Pamela included.

Final Fantasy 12

Basically, I want to do just about anything with me playing Fran just as long as in whatever RP she's in.........she gets fucked absolutely senseless. So, I've got LOTS of ideas for a FF 12 based RP. From simple romances, to smutty monster romps..........Though I'd prefer something smutty as I'm really just looking to play her getting fucked senseless by anything and everything. From pervy humans of about any age, as long as it follows the rules here, to horny monsters in the woods, or even stuff like ghosts and zombies. Though, that doesn't mean there won't be plot. There will be. It's just.........there'll be LOTS and LOTS of Fran banging.

FF 7 re-write

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/FieryButterfly/?action=view&current=rikku.jpg

I'm guessing plenty of people here have seen that pic before of Rikku from FF X/X-2 wearing a super skimpified version of Clouds AC outfit. Now, this pic has given me an idea for an RP. An RP that would be based on FF 7..............if Cloud was a girl and looked and dressed just like Rikku does in that pic. Now, this would open all kinds of possibilities. We could have a lovers turned enemies type romance with female CloudxSephiroth. Or pair her up with one of the male members of FF 7 cast. Or just have her be SOLDIERS fuck toy. Or even, if you want Yuri, with one of the females. I've got a number of various plots in mind.

Final Fantasy X-2

Same as my idea for 12 pretty much, just with the three girls from X-2, mostly Yuna and Rikku cause Yuna in those tight, short shorts.........*shudders* and Rikku was just plain hot.

SRT OG Saga: Endles Frontier

So many freaking hot chicks and so many possibilities. More or less like my Fran idea. Want to play a certain few of the babes from this game as they adventure around and get fucked stupid by everyone and everything capable. Human, monster, animal.......Their hot little asses are fair game to anything with a willy.^_^ Or for you yuri fans, I have a handful of Yuri pairings and plots in mind as well. Something for everyone.^_^

Kingdom Hearts 2

Another idea I have is another alteration. Instead of waiting on Destiny Isle for Sora, she decides to go searching other worlds for him on her own adventure........Plenty of sex ensues with all kinds of things. From heartless, to Pete, to naughty plants with tentacles, to living furniture Alice in sexland style, to damn near everything. So, it'll include lots of things. From slavery, to blackmail and anything inbetween. It's a very open idea. So, it'll be like my ideas for FF 12 and X-2. A giant fuck fest involving the hot, but rather annoying red head. Also, it'll be set during the events of 2 not so much for the setting..........but because Kairi is hotter and wears sexier outfits. Definitley gonna be using her school girl outfit in this.^_^

Devil May Cry 4

This one is an alternate take on the events of the game and is yuri based. It'll be mostly Gloria/TrishxKyrie, with Lady also being tossed into the mix as well. The basic plot would be at the start, when Kyrie is helping evacuate, she gets seperated from the main group and before long, gets attack by a group of demons, only to get saved in the nick of time by the odd looking, but sexy Gloria and they'll then tag along with each other, fighting demons and what not. Despite having two very different personalities, Glorias skimpy outfit and flirty personality will wear down Kyrie until miss sweet and busty starts to have feelings for her, culminating when Kyrie actually saves Gloria for once and then gets a.......naughty reward.^_^

Of course, she'll eventually find out Glorias real form and identity, but love her regardless. The RP would continue on after where the game ended with Trish and Kyrie a couple with their own devil hunting business, with Kyrie sporting a sexy new outfit and progress from there with original "story arcs" and what not.

Lady's role would come in at that point and Trish, being quite the sex kitten, has no problem letting Lady in on her and Kyries naughty fun.........usually by ganging up on Kyrie.^_^

Bible Black: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13994

Pic based plots: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8875
Pairing Ideas

This will be like my previous threads, where I list other series I like and would be willing to RP. But this time, I'm putting more detail into it by adding pairings from said series I'd really be up for.

Naruto

KakashixSakura/Hinata/Ino
Orochimaru/JiraiyaxTsunade...........This would be back in their younger days. Be it during their training with the 3rd Hokage, or after they've become full fledged ninja, but before they become all uber famous.

Bleach

OrihimexTatsuki
YoruichixSoifon
Rangikux........anyone.^_^

The Office

Pam/Angela/ErinxMichael/OC

Smallville

ChloexOC with powers

Teen Titans........the animated series, not comic book

StarfirexRaven/Blackfire

Pokemon

Dawn/May/OC female trainerxPokemon

That's it for the pairings I have in mind. Being a long time gamer and watching lots of tv over the years, I'm VERY familiar with tons of other games and series. To name a few I'm familiar with.......

Almost every FF
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
WWE Wrestling
Stargate SG-1 and Atalantis
Battle Star Galactica............the remake series
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
Super Robot Taisen OG 1 and 2
Super Robot Robot Taisen: Endless Frontier
Infinite Space
Half Minute Hero
Phantasy Star Universe..........This includes both PSU games, and the PSP sequels.
Metal Gear Solid..........The entire series from 1-4 and everything in between.
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Resident Evil...........Same as MGS. The ENTIRE series.
Dead Space
Golden Sun.........All three

And plenty more.......

So, if you want to do something not on either list, feel free to suggest it and if I'm familiar with it, I'd be glad to work on something.

I'm interested in SMT: Devil Survivor. I've never played the game, but you said it wasn't necessary to have done so. PM me if you want to talk more about it.

Alrighty, out of my ideas, I find myself craving an Office based RP, as odd as it sounds. Just, there's something about picturing Pam/Erin bent over a desk, or riding someone on top of said desk that I find VERY arousing.

And since this has been coming up with people alot. Currently, the only IM I'll be able to RP over is AIM. I do not have Yahoo or MSN on my current computer, so don't ask me to RP on either of them as I will not download more IM clients just for a couple of RPs. And please, PM me before sending me any IM's. I'm fine RPing and discussing plot details over AIM, but I will not accept any messages from people that just randomly IM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom