Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking D/s roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiggy1989

Meteorite
I am seeking a Dom/sub roleplay.I have an idea for one but it is not completely fleshed out yet. My idea is that this young adult female recently released from a psychiatric ward finds herself still mentally unstable when she finds out her father is drinking again.He is an alchoholic.Her mother is the over protective type and drives her everywhere.One day she finds a newpaper want ad for a secretary at a law firm.The Lawyer is the Dom and ofcourse the girl seeking the position there is a sub.She is a natural submissive though and a virgin she is unaware of the lifestyle of BDSM as she has been in a psychiatric institution for awhile.She is also in college and taking typing classes she scores the highest in her class. So if some one is interested in this idea please let me know and if you have any ideas that would make this better please do let me know then also.

black hand said:
that is the movie secratary with maggie gylenhal

Theres a movie about it?! I am going to have to go look it up and watch it then. I did not know there were any real movies with a D/s topic.Where have I been under a rock? Lol.

Or in a mental institution... lol

But seriously, great movie. You really should watch it... given that you came up with the plot all on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom