Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking female for long term Sword of Truth RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edynol

Super-Earth
Looking for an advanced or high-end casual. Please be able to do 200+ words in most posts. I'm fine with shorter posts here and there, as long as you don't make a habit of it. This will be an fantasy/adventure/romance rp, but won't be completely centered around romance, though I promise there will be plenty of romance.

Please post here or PM me if you're interested in joining.

The plot is as follows:
This is Next Generation/alternate reality RP based on the Sword of Truth series.

After their defeat of the Emperial Order, Richard and Kahlan were finally able to settle down and start a family. And as Shota feared, the bore a son who was not only a gifted Confessor, but also had both sides of the gift. They named him Edynol. After repeated attempts by Shota to kill their son, Richard and Kahlan finally decided to take action against the witch woman. Seeing her possible demise in a vision, Shota vanished, abandoning her home in Agaden Reach.

As the years passed, they saw no signs of Shota despite years of searching. They finally decided that she had given up and exiled herself from the Midlands. The world was now at peace, the D'Haran empire stronger than ever as Richard and Kahlan worked ceaselessy to to bring prosperity to the lands and cleanse a long standing stain of blood from the reputation D'Hara and the Rahl bloodline. And with the Help of Zed and Nathan, Richard was able to rediscover the magic for making Confessors, making a few new bloodlines of Confessors to help keep the nations at peace.

Edynol Rahl, the hier to D'hara, is now all grown up, and has taken his father's place in traveling the world, safeguarding the free lands from lingering threats. Wielding the Sword of Truth, after Richard advocated his role as Seeker to give his full attention to Kahlan and D'Hara and Zed choosing him, Edynol now travels the lands of both the New and Old Worlds. But little does he know that Shota, still determined to see him dead for what he is and driven mad from her own visions of her demise, still lingers in the shadows, waiting for her opportunity to strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom