Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Plot for F/F, Romantic

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclipsestorm

Super-Earth
Things you should know:

I post as much is as needed, that ranges from 1 word to many paragraphs, that being said, i will always try to provide you with enough fodder to post and keep it going, but I'm not going to describe every little thing that happens, only if it is relevant.

I am not always on, i will post when i can get on but i have no set schedule for being on this site.

If you have a rabbit hole in your sig(or something like it that describes your kinks) or send me a link to one, i will take the time to read it, and i will only ever incorporate things that i like and that are in your Favorites or YES sections unless you tell me other wise, this means that if i don't like fisting, and you do, i wont make my character do that to yours. I have a rabbit hole, please give me the same courtesy i give you by reading it and remembering it.

Now that we have that out of the way, I want to do a sort of romance multi-session roleplay,(could or could not be long term) with some smut here and there.

I know some of you may not like this idea of a death story but here it goes, My character is tragically killed, but she remains on the earth as a sort of ghost, only she is still corporeal, and as long as she never looks on her own grave or deathsite, she will remain, she knows she is dead, but thinks everyone can see her, but only a few people really can, this can be a new person she doesn't know or her best friend, only its a little complicated in that the other character doesn't immediately know she is dead.

I would like this to take place in school or some other kinda everyday social event, If you are interested, send me a PM and we can see if we can get it started ;)

RE: New Plot for F/F, IM roleplay

It doesn't have to be IM, forum is good, i would just prefer IM, and if you can really convince me ill even do F/futa or het, I just wanna play this out and I love yuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom