Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Ball Z/Smut. I will play males too. M/F M/M 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiBones

Moon
My favorite fandom and pretty much only fandom I will ever want to do. <3
A few things you should know. I prefer detail and I like at least two paragraphs and up to five. Maybe even more if I'm really into it.
I would really like for you to play as in character as possible - besides the fact that they may be paired with random people. I'm also wanting to explore a more sexual side of their personalities obviously... every one has one. ;]

In this case I will play female or male just depending on what you would like. I will play with partners playing either.

I will do male/female or male/male pairings for this also. I will do canon or non-canon pairings.

Plot and smut are all amazing. I love the dbz world so obviously I'd love some kind of adventure, though I will admit I am not amazing at fight scenes at all.

With smut I want all kinds of things to be involved in it!~
I will be willing to do incest... I wont lie. the Son's + incest = a very happy me!
Only limitis are: vore, drinking pee or eating feces (because that is just gross!). I might have more...

I will do almost any pairing you can come up with and I will play either dom or sub in the male/male relationships.
I do not like OC's very much and it will need a very convincing thing from you for that. I just don't like 'em.

We can always talk more about it.
I really hope to have a few of these and plenty of people wanting one~

RE: Dragon Ball Z + smut anyone? M/F M/M 1x1

Hey there Ash,

I’d be more than willing to do a DB scene. I prefer MxF setting, with an age gap. Gotenks/gohan/trunks vs an older woman.

Kind regards,
Flassche

RE: Dragon Ball Z + smut anyone? M/F M/M 1x1

flassche said:
Hey there Ash,

I’d be more than willing to do a DB scene. I prefer MxF setting, with an age gap. Gotenks/gohan/trunks vs an older woman.

Kind regards,
Flassche

Sounds very good. ;D
I like the idea of that.
As long as they are not to young...
Hmmm... Gohan and Bulma? XD

Gohan and Bulma sounds fine with me. Give me a p.M so we can discuss plot and kinks. Hope to hear from you soon.!

Flassche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom