Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The breaking of a sword (Need partner to continue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen_Mistress

Supernova
So basically I started and rp with my friend and it went on for a while, but he will not be returning so I need someone to continue the rp with me, it started out with the girl being in charge for a little while, but when her enemy attacked her unit the young drow was captured, and her captive half elf was set free, in return for saving him from the snow as well as the things she did to him he decides to disguise himself as a orge and get her back with the original thought of torturing her, but he soon realizes that the an who hated her and captured her had already tortured her to the point where she reverted back to who she was before becoming a great fighter. As a back story she was once the slave of the royal family, used by the king, and his sons years ago as well as anyone he wanted to allow use her to further break and humiliate her, later she escaped and went home, now the great grandson of her former owner has her and initially was planning on keeping her as a slave, but falls for her and treats her as an equal until the trees bring wind of her enemy hunting her down, and once again they capture her and he tortures her but this time he has her love who he usually just refers to as her beast, or buck pulling the cart she and her new master are in, making him listen to his lovers screams, cries, and forced pleasure from her new master who she only is obeying to keep her lover safe, but the torture is slowly breaking her and the only thing keeping her from being a pathetic and helpless pet is her lover.

My Charter: Ariia
Ariia's lover: Adan
Enemy: Ridos

If you want we can branch off of this or you can continue as these characters or you can have your own character step in, if you want to read everything that has happened feel free but it is long and a lot to take in but in my opinion very hot.

Here is the link:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15168

Tenative bite. Reading up on the thread. I prefer to make my own characters though. Which gives the option of letting 5th return to his character, should he return.

Thank you for your interest, I do hope to hear back from you soon, if not then I am sure there might be someone else willing to try it a little.

Anyone interested? I am thinking we could also start from where she is currently in the cart being pulled and just start it as a new rp if someone is interested?

I'll take a look through the thread and shoot you a message or pm after I'm done if I find it something I can jump into.

Will someone please continue this with me, I can change it up a little with allowing a new character (yours) to step in and take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom