Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped in a Room [ShashaWraight x ChrisGabriel x StayFrosty]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
The world has been thrown into great turmoil and distress. We sit and wait like deers trapped in the gaze of headlights before us.
We saw loved ones leave... Die...
And for what? A lost cause it would seem. Freedom. Hope.
Though it is all for naught... For we are trapped.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

It had been four months already since the attack. I remember going out into the streets one morning to go sledding with my friends back in February, my foster Mother calling me back. Apparently she had seen on the News that there had been an attack near by. Terrorists? Ultranationalist? At the time we were stupid. Young. We hadn't known the truth; the truth that piece by piece the world was falling apart, or at least going to at the time if us Americans, Australians, and Western Europeans didn't make a valid decision. The President chose to stay- fight along side with our allies until we would be freed from the evil Tyrant who kept us on a firm tether, making us unable to fallback or prevail, so we did what came natural to Americans. We surrendered.
I don't recall what ever happened to my foster parents, my brothers and sister as well, but if they were already dead, it couldn't have been any worse than this.

Shane Logan. 6-12-11

Above was Shane's last entry in his journal before it had been confiscated earlier today and he had been thrown into this small cell with no windows, only a steel door lockable from the other side of the room and a light on the ceiling. He couldn't say he was scared anymore, Shane had actually been more terrified when he was walking the streets of what used to be his neighbor alone- not a soul in sight or direction. This was more comforting, knowing that there were people still alive, even though they were the officers and grunts, and that they weren't going to kill him. How did he know? This was because if he were going to die, Shane was smart enough to realize they would've executed him right there- a gunshot through the head and that would be all- but of course they didn't.
Shane didn't understand why, but the organization responsible for this great cataclysm was planning something, and until something different happened, Shane would just have to keep entertaining himself with ideas and games, in hope he wouldn't go insane in this room alone, and wait.

Shane put his ear against the door, listening as though the guards had found at least one other civilian who would be joining him inside the cell.
He couldn't understand what language the grunt was speaking- Latin possibly? That would be odd.
He drew his face back as the hinges squeaked open, and a female about his age (Shane being seventeen) being thrown in aggressively as the door shut fast with a large "bang".
Shane went over to help the girl up and sit her against the wall.

"Are- Are you okay?" He asked, unaware if she even spoke the same language.

((Excuse me if I have any typos. :p))​

Shasha looked at the other boy and moved her long red hair away from her blue eyes. She was small framed for her age. She was wearing light clothes that were tight on her body. Shasha then spoke to the boy her voice was soft and innocent. “Yes I'm ok, thanks.”

(Sorry I don't usually have long posts0

((No problem. Mine can be just as short.))

Shane sighed, "Well then. I'm glad you're not hurt... I'm Shane." He said, extended a hand as he sat back against the wall as well, "I'm sorry you had to get caught up into this too." He could only think of the couple's presence being only valuable if they were hostages- though why would the terrorists want money? It had been a ridiculous notion, though maybe they were willing to trade a large portion of Americans for nuclear devices, gasoline, or back-up electricity, something to help them thrive in this new world they had created.

“I'm Shasha,” Shasha said looking into Shane's eye and then said, “It was only a matter of time. I'm just happy they didn't do any bad things to me. They just braught me here and then through me in this cell after they found out I wasn't important.”

Weela was disoriented, cursed and struggled before being thrust into their room. Her words does not made any sense at first.

She was an orphan, and living on the streets for all her life, even before something happened. Now, after being imprisoned for swiming in some water, she was thrust into this room, and no one ever asked her anything.

"Me good. Hungry little..." her english not that good with being grown up among immigrants. Her people could be anything, because she was a dark haired almost hispanic looking girl, but her eyes was like the eastern people. She even had lips like the black people, but her body tall like some norse goddess. She was almost skin and bones, but muscled. She was in a green paper cloth, like the doctors and some scientists, but she was naked under it, and without any footwear.

Shane was intrigued by the girl's first name, having never heard one as such before. He sat there against the wall, not knowing whether the girl was one to talk or if she wanted to sit there quietly her and/or mourn about the passing of this once great city.

"What do we do now?" He finally proposed a question after a good ten minutes had already passed. He had his digital watch on him which made telling time a whole lot easier. As he pondered the thought himself he watched as another girl was thrown in, this one appearing more foreign and not speaking much english.

"Hi there..." He smiled, hoping she could at least understand a little.

Shasha smiled at the other girl and then looked down at her own feet and hands. "Well at less we have other people to talk to." Shasha said softly happy that there were others.

"Me is Weela. Came from street." she was smiling at the boy and girl, but she was just trying to hear them speak, not really that communicative after being hit numerous times and forcefully reclothed into this... She was iching a little. Maybe from the water, but it could be the cloth, or the spray they used on her underarms and between her legs. She was somewhere between 15 and 20 years old, the time spent on the streets making her look and feel older. She was intelligent, even if her schooling was from the buns and the streetwalkers when she was younger.

Weela looked around the age of the two as well, appearing of maybe Filipino, Hawaiian, Israeli, or maybe even of Egyptian descent. Her fine and beautiful dark, silky hair cascading down to her chest as if she had been swimming earlier that day.
He looked towards Shasha with a smiled, smiling at her as if gesturing that they would have to be extra careful of what they said around the girl in order to not confuse her.

"Me is Shane," The boy nodded, "This Shasha." He said pointing to the other girl.
He had been tired of waiting around, but Shasha had been right- at least they were together, though Shane couldn't help but have a strong attraction to the two girl, his face turning hot and red as his teenage hormones began to take over his imagination.

Shasha smiled and waved at Weela. Shasha worked with a lot of foreigners when Shasha joined the medic corp of the military. That might be one of the reasons she was still alive. She had useful medical training that could help if anyone got injured.

Weela just sat in the corner, trying to push her shoulders forward and together a little to make more space for her breasts, they itched when she moved them against the green papercloth. It was one thing that her hair's wetness clearly showed on her shirt, but her erect nipples almost hurt when they reached it. She just looked around, waiting for some liquid refreshment, that was clear water for her usually.

It had been some time now, the group just sat there. Quiet. Still.
Nothing had really happened. They had had no one come and give order, brought food, nor had they met another captive yet. Shane sat on his bottom, his back laid against the wall and his knees quivering together - almost like he had the chills, though the boy knew he was a little scared inside.

"Um... Weela. Is that cloth hurting you?" The boy asked, hoping she may understand his words and took off his jacket, extending it towards her, "Don't know that enough, but if you want." Shane spoke slowly then, turning back towards Shasha. He had been wondering how she was taking the imprisonment experience.

"Iches..." she tried to scrach under her armpits, and move her tights together to make the slight discomfort go away. "I too clean, no need your jacket. Thanks." she growled a little moving her hair to her back, and the movement showed her erect nipples denting the wet papercloth, before she again curled upon herself in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom