Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come one, come all, I need some SMUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anywayyouwantit

Planetoid
Hey all! I'm new to this site (but not new to roleplaying, as I've been doing this for five-ish years), and would really like for someone to indulge me in some good smut.

Here's my Rabbit Hole, and my f-list which are also in my sig, for your roleplaying pleasure.

Current cravings:
Kinky maid
Master/pet (or Masters/house pet 8D)
Blackmail scenario of some sort
Client/prostitute
3+ men/one or two women(goes along with the whole house pet aspect~)
YAOI
I'll likely add more later.~

I'm always open for suggestions, but yuri and incest I'm not that big on. Currently I'm more in the mood for smut rather than a thick plot. Some plot is always nice, but I want more sex. I'll roleplay over PMs or threads, so if any of this is of interest to those reading, please let me know! I do not do IM roleplays.

Also, women don't be discouraged. Your real life gender matters nothing to me, so long as you can play a man. But enough ranting from me! I hope to hear from you wonderful people soon :D

1/3/2011 Announcement
Never mind that last announcement, it'll be another week till my computer can go in Dx

RE: Kinky maid, anyone?

xP with more thought I am really horny and I would lvoe to do a smut based roleplay with you if your still interested.

RE: Kinky maid, anyone?

I've been wanting to try RPing a male in shortterm smut RP, let's work something out!

The house pet and maid scenarios sound like a fun distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom