Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Twins and their Cousin (need a male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentpleasures

Planetoid
Hello there. I have a plot for a roleplay that can be quite entertaining and last either a short time or long time depending on what we want. Here it is:

A boy living in a small town with his whole family leaves as soon as he turns eighteen (your character). Years have passed since he left. Turns out he moved to California and became a very wealthy and handsome entrepreneur. He's never really shared how with the family though. He's older now and discovers his "little" cousins have grown up as well. The little girls he used to know are now beautiful teenage twins (my characters) whom he invites to come live with him for the summer. What teen girls would turn down a summer in California?!

The plot can pretty much go anywhere from there. Perhaps he ends up sleeping with both of the twins but convinces both to keep it a secret from the other. Until eventually one pretends to be the other and figures it out. And/or he turns them into his pets. It's really all on the spot. A lot can happen.

I am pretty open with kinks. Open to everything from bondage, hairpulling, etc. I'll do pretty much anything that doesnt permanently harm the characters.

Anywho, If you are interested I'd love to hear from you. Either PM or reply below.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sarah%20S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom