Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

classy! (FxF and MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minxx

Super-Earth
MxF -- FxF -- artistic -- smut with depth
KINK LIST

UPDATE: Currently I'm having a slight bit of trouble coming up with plots and first posts, so please come to me with specifics of what you want already in mind, or be willing to do about 2/3 of the thinking. xD I'm not going to be responsive to anyone PMing me asking me to come up with a plot or scenario.

STYLE: Now, I'm not big on large, bouncing breasts and blonde bimbos, but rather like to take things to a more artistic, while still very sensual level. Very classy, graceful, and sexy. I also like to have slight detail and depth -- now that doesn't mean wading through 3 pages of posts to get to the 'good stuff' but just rather that sex isn't very alluring to me without some kind of emotional depth or backstory. We could start the thread already bumping uglies, so long as there's a reason for it beyond "Here are two people bumping uglies."

I have a tendency to write more, but I don't need to. I don't care how much you write, but quality writing will help keep me interested. If I'm no longer interested, please allow me to tell you such without taking offense.

FAVORITES: Some of my favorites include sibling incest, young teacher/student (I almost always play the student). I like age gaps but usually not when the eldest player is 30+, so I'm thinking like, teenager and 22-28 character type thing.

MY CHARACTER: Which brings me to my next point. I love to play females aged 15-17. I WILL NOT play any younger than that, and I prefer not to play older than 20, but may depending on the situation. As you may already know, with plotlines that involve ageless characters, that may vary entirely.

P.S. I don't know what all these japanese-sounding words mean. Please just describe it as it is!​

Plot One: Guardian
( Brother x Sister, Older Man x Teenage Girl, Teacher x Student )
male x female only​

She's been without her parents for quite a while, but he's always been there to watch over her. The biggest struggle is hiding his feelings for her. He knows she loves him, but it what way? If he betrayed her trust by letting his impulses take over, she'd be left with no one... Unless she really did feel the same way. Varies according to pairing. I always play the younger character.​

Plot Two: Sealed Lips
( Cheerleader x Cheerleader, Other "Popular" Combination )
female x female only​

Girl on Girl action is unbearably hot for all high school boys, but actually participating in a female relationship, even if strictly sexual -- which both girls know it is not -- is the key to social destruction. Everyone knows you only do it to please the guys, NOT because you like it. But as their attraction grows all the more intense, their willpower to keep it hidden is weakening, especially when the thrill of trying not to get caught makes their lust all the more intense. How well can they keep their secret?​

Plot Three: Picture Perfect
( Almost All Pairings )
male x female & female x female​

Variation One: He is the artist, and she is his muse. He grows to love every inch of her body, and longs to see more, and to immortalize it. As her trust in him grows, she's all the more willing to show him what he's looking for -- and even more. I always play model.

Variation Two: He looks, even when he knows he shouldn't. He draws her naked body with incredible detail and flattery, a mixture of imagination and memory, almost capturing her beauty, but not exactly. He's out to find the missing piece, but his project is dangerously revealed when she stumbles across an image of herself. I always play model.​

RE: let's be classy, shall we?

Hey, always up for a brother/sister pairing. Hit me up via PM is this thread is still live.

RE: classy! (now with plots!)

added some plots and made a few specifications that i didn't before. :)

bumping. :) really craving some fxf play!

I'm interested in plot 2. It could be a long role play, but I think it's definitely worth it. :)

I'm really interested in Picture Perfect (variation 1) if you're willing to be the female painter and have more of a dominant role, Minxx. <3

Hi, I like your " Sealed Lips" plot idea. I wouldn't mind trying that out if you're still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom