Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll take you to the stars... M in search of F for Romantic Fantasy and Sci-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

keldian

Meteorite
Hey all, thank you so much for taking the time to check out my Role Play ideas

If any of these things appeal to you or you have any questions, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Writing

I like to consider myself as a decent writer. I try to never do one liners and keep my posts to at least a one - two paragraph minimum, maybe more, depending on the stroy. As for settings, I prefer to stay away from real world settings and places of fiction that already have been thought of, This does not mean I'll not do them, but I prefure other types of settings of these.

I like my RPs to be more then just two shallow characters fucking. Instead, i'd like an intriguing story line with twists and turns and character development that get me involved with the setting and people i'm RPing with. Mid to Long term Rps would be preferred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I do

Orientation: I play male characters and can play Male/Female and maybe Male/Futa situations.

Dom/Sub: I enjoy playing dominant characters but If I like the story then I may be sub

Strong Female Partners: I like the females in my One on one games to be strong with a little attitude yet with a caring heart

Fantasy and Sci-Fi: Fantasy and Sci-Fi are one of my favorite genres to RP. especially in erotic situations. For fantasy, anything that has to do with elves, orcs or any other fantasy creature I find very fun and exciting, but mostly I enjoy costum fantasy setting rather then other popular settings like Forgotten Realms and Dragon Lance. I also enjoy Mass Effect and Star Wars type settings if it's going to be a Sci Fi game, but costume is all ways fine with me too

Anthropomorphic/Furries/Scalies: I'v always had a soft spot for playing games that involve Furries. Rarely will I play a furry char, mostly I like it when my partner is a furry/ Anthropomorphic.

Alien/Technological Entities: I find doing stories and plots involving such character, weather it be erotic or not, is always interesting. What can I say, I get off on weird stuff

Creative plots and stories: It's not a good RP without a cool hook like a good story and creative and engaging plots.

Love and Relationships: Not every thing has to be just another fuck. I enjoy when some feeling, love, romance and passion are involved in erotic and non erotic RPs.

If you want to know more about my kinks, just ask

Offs

Gore: Bloody Carnage, dismemberment and disembowelment are a big NO for me if it is in sex. If there is an epic bloodie battle or something like that then yes.

Vore: No

M/M I do not frown on those how prefer this, but it's just not how I roll.

Cum Inflation I do not feel comfortable giving or receiving cum inflation.

Toilet play: Do i look like a toilet? no. I refuse to be apart of anything that involves someone being covered in someone else's excrements.

Sexual acts with someone under the age of sixteen:This is a big no for me. In an erotic RP, all chars must be over the age of 16.

Most things Anal: Sorry but it's just not my thing.

Most real life settings:I RP to escape real life, so these types of games are most of the time just plain boring for me.

Story and plot Ideas

The Silver Lake
(Not taking at this time)
(Kind of like Romeo and Juliet with an Elven Juliet)

This story is kind of a spin on a typical fantasy setting, in this one though, humans and elves have had a long standing grudge against one another that has turned the people of the two societies to hate each other. Your character is a young elf who lives deep in the forests of Heathenreel, And you are the child of one of the high elven councul members of the forest city you call home. I will be playing a young human man around the age of 17, who is the son of the king of the kingdom not to far from the Heathenreel forests. Neither I or you like to be kept bored for very long, so we often explore the areas of the forest the our parents forbid us from venturing. One day we both find our selves at a small, secluded lake deep within the forest. This is where we first meet. Since we are both kids, we know little about each other and know not of the hate between our kinds, a close friendship ensues. over the months we meet in secret at what we both call the Silver Lake, named for how it shines silver on a cloudless night. We learn more and more about one another and about our kinds. And eventually friendship turns to love and passion. But as we venture in to the forest to meet as usual, we are followed by our suspicious parents who are shocked at when they see the two of us show deep and true affection for each other.

(I have not thought of what will happen next. This is something I would like to work out when we get the ground work down)

An odd pair
(Involves Orcs and possibly bloody violence

For many years now, the Orc tribes of the river and the near by Humans of small settlement of Dusk have lived in peace with one another, sharing the land and trading goods with each other and even relying on each other. Though there is a fair amount of distrust and racism with both they still manage to thrive and live in somewhat harmony.

Your character is the Daughter of the Orcish tribe leader. You are strong yet kind and warm hearted to anyone you trust but you'd also rip the spine out of anyone you find evil or an enemy. I will be playing the young son of a blacksmith. I am some times to trusting and naive but training and influence from my father has made me courageous and strong willed.

We first meet during our childhood, while exploring the wilderness near our two societies. It is an odd meeting of two very different youths but yet we nearly instantly see through difference and develop friendship with one another. Over time we often go on "adventures" together in the hills and in the woods, seeing if we could find anything exciting like an ancient sword or a magic book(Like any two teens with highly over active minds would do would do). But as the years progress, our childish adventures turn into long and deep talks of whatever is on our minds that day. Sometimes these talks drag on through the night and into the next day with us not even noticing or caring. We eventually grow to secretly long for each other and even love each other, though we are to nervous and scared to admit it. But this loving peace between man and orc comes to a crashing end when an army of blood thirsty rogue orcs and trolls brutally attack and massacre Dusk and violently force the tribe of the river to fight for them. While this is happening we are on our way to the village to get some food from the tavern, but what we find are orcs riding off with the blood of the humans heavy on their hands. I find my father's body bloody and lifeless and in my rage vow to hate and hunt Orcs until the day I die. Since you are still so close to me I flee on my fathers horse instead of confronting you or the attackers. You are left heart broken and make your way back to the tribe to find you too are being forced to join this evil army

Five years pass until we meet again. This time, on the battle field...

This is another idea I've had in my head for a while and would like to try with someone with similar tastes. This is a more long term one, I picture.

I would love to hear what any potential partners would have to add to the story or to the characters and settings. Remember that the character and settings are just a template and can be changed if you would so choose to

Their will be more conyent to follow soon.

Hope to here back you soon! ^^

Here are some Game and Story ideas I have in my mind but am to lazy to work out a story for. If you have any interest any of these or above we can work out anything you see fit. Hope to hear from you soon!!

1) Mass Effect: Fleet and Flotilla
-A Mass Effect romance story between a Turian marine and Quarian ship worker

2) Contact
-A sweet, boy meets alien love story.

3) Mass Effect: Under the Blue Sun
This one would be an action thriller focusing on two Blue Sun mercs.

4) Star Wars: Slave Girl
-An unwiling twi'lek girl taken from her home by a brutish Mandalorian and forces to become his personal play thing. Could be fun

5) Teachers Pet (Looking for Female Anthro char)
A young Vixen is sudeced by her hansome Math teacher.

6) The Maiden and the Minstral
The Princess of the grand Kingdom secretly falls in love with a local bard. With a brutash father always breatheing down her neck, can she keep this romance a secret?

Hello. I think we have similar interests. :) I sent you a PM. Even if we don't work something out, I think you have some ideas. Keep writing!

I am interested in 'The Silver Lake', it reminds me of Avatar but thats cool, I hope we can partner up and work this out!

--Cherry

Hello, I'm interested in 'The Silver Lake' if you would like to partner up. I have played elves in the past, and I enjoy romance and more than just erotic interaction. I adore twists and turns and keeping the person I rp with guessing, so, let me know if you're interested.

Thank you to those who have showed interest and liked my "Silver Lake" story idea. But I have already found a partner on another site to work with. I'm still open to any story and pairing you would have in mind for a Fantasy and Sci-Fi lover like myself, but I don't want to start up another Silver lake story :p. I'm always up for Human and Elven romances but maybe with a differnt plot.

Thank you again!

Tale of the Flame Walker

A young girl is cursed at birth by an evil elven sorceress. Where ever she goes, destruction in the form of fires and misary follow her. Her parents were killed long ago by trolls and she has been chased out of ever town she finds her self in. After being banished from yet another village, she finds her self wandering the rivers near the great mountains. As she looks deep into the cold waters contemplating ending her life and embracing sweet release, a young novice mage out on a journey finds her and shows her kindness she is most unaccustomed too. From there they journey together through the valleys and hills, feeling a companionship never felt before. She also realizes her curse has no effect on him, no fires, no death, only peace. But as these two find themselves becoming closer, a magic hunter stalks their every step, planning the perfect moment to kill the Flame walker.

(Clearly this still needs some working out, so PM me withany interest and will patch this story up. This one will be a fantasy adventure with some romance thrown in. Cold be a lot of fun.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom