Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King Arthur Requests... Both M x M and M x F (updated 1-14-2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all. First off, I will not be able to be on EVERY DAY. I have a job that doesn't offer regular hours and sometimes I have to travel across country and small remote areas that have none or very little internet access for contractors. Sorry if that's an inconvenience. I'll try to at least be on every other day.

Now, I prefer role-plays that require at least a decent paragraph to three paragraphs are posted per post. I cannot run with two sentences. I suggest you get into detail rather than "sucks your cock and swallows." It might make things a little more intimate and a little easier to follow and stick to. It's always nice to bring your character to life.

Now, the first set of stories in blue are male x female. These will be blue. I'll be playing the male.

The second set will be male x male. Those will be red. The parts I prefer to play will be bolded. Some of these are stories I've stolen from others' posts, too, so they may seem familiar.

Any part that can require male or female will be in green.

My only no's are disgusting things like shit and piss (unless piss fits in the story line). But not shit in a sexual manner.

Lying Cheating Whore - Janice's husband is in Afghanistan fighting a horrible war while she's stuck at home. Luckily his deployment keeps her able to stay at home maintaining the house with the income the military provides. She spends most of her time just surfing the Internet and occasionally eating food; but most of her time is spent on Facebook talking to random people. One day she starts talking to a black man on a forum and it escalates from there... Soon he manages to turn her into a loyal sex slave. Though there's no emotional attachment, it's all sexual and this man even eventually starts inviting his friends over to take part. And though a lot of the things he (and they) force her to do aren't her thing, being forced to do them are. If this story lasts long enough she may even get pregnant... Or pictures sent to her husband; etc. Feel free to even take over the house.

Slut for a Bride - Brent and Alyssa just got married. They did it in a courthouse to save money for their honey moon and now they're on the way to their reception. They got a place in a darker part of town to save money, but hired security to make sure everything went well. After the walk-through in a wedding dress they decided to leave real quick to change and hang up the wedding dress. They left out the back door that led into an alley way where they ran into a small gang in the back alley. They surrounded them and after teasing them for a bit, they took Brent hostage as the men brutally ravaged Alyssa in her very own wedding gown, taking her virginity and everything. After living down the horrible event, Alyssa would frequently return and get ravaged regularly to satisfy her severe cum lust.

Morgan le Fay finally controlled Camelot and the Round Table. Her sorcery allowed her to take Camelot with relative ease and now Camelot stands for anything she desires. Other kingdoms, fearing her power, send her gifts of gold. She keeps King Arthur by her side for her own pleasure and a symbol of her power. King Arthur, an unwilling but aware slave to her in a spell of love. She always gets what she wants. (this is for an incredibly dominant woman only)

Oh, Master Uncle - Jake just turned 15 on fourth of July and his family was having a party. Jake was small, and almost feminine in appearance, but a good boy none-the-less. He spent most of his time at home on the Internet or playing his video games. That night, being slightly withdrawn, he pulled his chair away from the crowd to watch the firework show. His uncle pulled up a chair next to him and slowly sipped a beer. They initiated conversation and ended up coming into an argument. His uncle bet him a blow job seemingly jokingly and Jake accepted, seemingly jokingly. Jake lost, and his uncle intended to receive. During the blow job, his uncle bet him he couldn't swallow it all; he bet slave for a day and in order to ensure victory, right before coming, he shoved his massive cock straight down his throat and came, blowing the cum out his nose, thus winning the bet. Soon, Jake became the reluctantly willing sex slave of his own uncle. Feel free to humiliate by sending him to school dressed like a girl, having him suck off other guys, etc. :)

Good Boy Turned Slut - Jake was your typical good student. He attended extra-curricular activities regularly and was a 4.0 student. One night, staying late, he finished at school and on his way home, he decided to cut through some woods. On his way through the woods, a man came up and clubbed him from behind. When we awakened, he was being horribly sodomized by his attacker. At the end, the attacker successfully disappeared. After a while, Jake started getting curious again... And tried doing rounds in the forest again...

And you Thought Military Women Were Sluts - Don't Ask, Don't Tell was been removed! Private First Class Jefferson is in Afghanistan when the DADT is revoked and those who are gay can openly admit it. Being in a combat unit at first, he only reveals it to a certain few he knows he can trust, who eventually take advantage of his willingness to suck a cock. Being on an all male-base, word gets around and though the men are rough, uncaring and nasty, he willingly takes their cocks, sometimes all at a time. He even gets a name tag that says "CUM DUMPSTER" on it and walks around with semen on him at all times. He's only allowed to shower twice a week, and he loves it. He loves being ravaged by these manly men, no matter what they do with him.

VIPER! : Just found Viper story lines, and I'd like to share: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=viper_rsr
I would love to either be the monsters in this story line and lead the way, or a male victim and follow your posts and react.

More will be added as time goes on and I think of more. ^-^

RE: King Arthur Requests... Both M x M and M x F

Bumping again. And crying a little this time.

RE: King Arthur Requests... Both M x M and M x F

The good boy turned slut storyline sort of interests me, though the forced aspect of it doesn't do much for me. Would you be ok with altering the idea a bit or are all your scenarios "as is" affairs? Sorry if that sounds snobby, just curious you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom