Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Swan [one on one request]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm called Ophelia here, and I've been writing and roleplaying for many years. I live in America and attend college. That's all I'm going to say about myself. I doubt you clicked this thread to see my biography anyway. xD

So, yesterday evening I saw the new Darren Aronofsky film "Black Swan" and was very impressed by it. The acting was superb, the visuals disturbing, and the content haunting; I'd recommend it even if psychosexual ballet horror would not usually be your first choice, lol.

Anyway - as you have most likely deduced by this point, I would like to attempt a one on one roleplay based on this film. I would like to play the role of a female dancer/ballerina. I am searching for a competent partner to play the role of either a fellow (female) dancer or a (male) company director/choreographer/similar, or even both. I will say now: your gender in reality does not matter to me, that is to say that if a man wishes to portray a woman in a roleplay, or vice versa, that does not bother me. :) However, I am only searching for m/f (straight) and f/f (lesbian) erotic RP's. I do m/m (gay) roleplays, but not for this scene in particular!

Here are two possible ideas that I am interested in roleplaying for this scenario, but of course, I am open to your own thoughts and interpretations!

1. An up-and-coming dancer in a ballet company is desperate for the lead role in the season's production. However, the company director pays her no attention and seems either to be either unimpressed by, or thoroughly indifferent toward, her dedication. She knows that she is talented. She knows that she could go further than any other girl around her. There is no question of that in her mind. But, there is one question: just how far is she willing to go to achieve her dreams? (m/f)

2. An admittedly delicate, but powerfully expressive, young prima ballerina has her feathers rustled when a bright new talent in the company threatens to usurp her. The two dancers engage in a dangerous game of erotic manipulation, of which the winner is not always clear. (f/f)

Now, I understand that these are simple, but that is the point - I do not enjoy roleplays that are set in stone. There is nothing exciting about roleplaying events that we have already discussed to death and know the outcomes to. I would like to be surprised, thrilled, fascinated, curious! Twists and turns in any story are great. <3 Like I said, I'm open to more than just what I've written above, so please don't be shy; approach me with your ideas.

I would like to make this clear, and I do think that it should already be apparent by the fact that I am on this website, but I am searching for sexual roleplay. Not every moment of the story must be X-rated, of course, but I'm not seeking any partners who are uncomfortable with such things. Again, it should feel obvious, but I'm just putting it out there!

I suppose I will make a list of my "kinks" now, since that seems to be a trend among the users here, and truthfully it is useful to know a person's turn-on's and off's.

For the purpose of this roleplay, here's a list, and I would prefer to take on the more submissive role in most of these activities (also, bear in mind that not all of these must be included, of course!):

Breathplay (choking)
Costume play
D/S behaviors (spanking, begging, etc.)
Dance as a sexual art (idk how I can explain this better, but the movements/touches of ballet/dance can be made very erotic)
Dark themes ("Black Swan" was truly a mindfuck, alright!)
Dirty talk
Drug/alcohol use (can be used to facilitate a sexual encounter, or not)
Dubious consent
Frottage (tribadism, etc.)
Hallucinations/delusions (let's see just exactly how extreme physical and mental stress/discipline can warp a mind)
Humiliation
Manipulation (emotional, sexual, psychological; also things such as blackmail, coercion)
Masturbation
Mirrors (I find something both creepy and erotic about fucking in a mirrored studio)
Orgasm denial
Seduction
S&M
Violence
Virginity (innocence and the corruption of it, mmm.)

Dislikes:
Amputations/mutilations/etc.
Anything fantastic/unrealistic (I am looking for this RP to be firmly planted in the reality of today, but, certainly a character's psychosis, if we went that route, could involve strange things)
Cannibalism
Death
Heavy bondage
Scat/feces
-More may be added as I think of them. I'm drawing a blank currently, idk. Basically, if you're not sure, just ask me.

Questions, comments, and concerns may all be voiced here, or in a PM to me. Thank you for reading! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom