Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Desires of Charles Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. D

Planetoid
THE DESIRES OF CHARLES ANDERSON

THE BASICS

I'm Charles Anderson. You can call me anything you like - Charles, mister or sir works fine, for instance. Some tend to, spontaneously, call me "dirty pervert" or "evil prick". I like that as well.

To begin with the basics, I am a straight, male Dom. Humiliation, degradation and domination are my kind of things. I very seldom submit, but there are very few things I can't be talked into with the right arguments.

I like playing a dominant male taking control of your female character. (Your real gender is of no interest for me - after all, this is roleplaying.) I want to humiliate you, I want to degrade you, I want to turn you into my complete slave and brake you down mentally as well as physically.

Most important, I am interested in your input! I am more then willing to step out of the box and do something unusual to accommodate my partners desires. Don't be afraid to state your preferences! Just because its not on my list doesn't mean I'm not willing to try it...

SETTING

When it comes to setting, I prefer modern and realistic settings. I don't have any special feelings for robots, furries, odd races, vampires or fantasy, and there are few areas of fandom that I have more then superficial knowledge about. But again, I'm open to suggestions. Challenge me!

Modern and realistic can be a lot of different things. My personal favorite is the big, sinfilled city, exploring the dark backside of city life.

SCENARIOS

Most of the things I do are some variation on the master/slave theme. Here's some general pairings. At the bottom of this page you can find some more detailed suggestions for stories.

This is not an exhaustive list - if you have some interesting idea, let me know! I don't bite, I am open to most kinds of scenarios. The worst thing you can get is a polite no…

• Blackmailing - I coerce you into fulfilling my desires, threatening with telling your secret, handing you over to the police or whatever my hook on you is.
  • Slave - For some reason (gambling debt, failed actress career or something else) you are working as a prostitute. In your desperation for money, you can't enforce any limits to what your clients do to you. I'm some mean pervert paying to have my way with you.
  • Abduction - Your just innocently walking home from a party in the middle of the night, when suddenly…

These things are best done with some interesting twist to add some dynamics and some life to the characters.

KINKS

Some concrete kinks are public, sharing you with others, leashes, bondage, cum play, pain, whipping, spanking, rough oral sex, well rough sex in general, dirty talk, verbal abuse, piss, face slapping, hair pulling, videotaping, and much more. Remember, this is not a list of mandatory things - its completely ok if you find some of these things disgusting.

A more extensive list can be found in my Rabbit Hole.

STORY SUGGESTIONS

As the title says, these are suggestions. Further details or modifications are more than welcome. More suggestions will be added later.

The Clothing Shop
You just love wearing expensive fashion clothing - it makes all the boys look at you. The only problem is that you cant afford it. There is an easy solution to that problem - you start to shoplift to get what you want. What starts off like an innocent little game soon turns into an obsession, and you just cant stop.

I am the owner of your favorite store. For weeks, I have known that you are stealing from me. Instead of confronting you directly, I gather evidence, intending to make the most out of this opportunity. One day, when you come into the shop, I show you the evidence I have gathered, and propose a deal...

This story is fun if you like being blackmailed, starting off rather innocent, but slowly getting deeper and deeper in trouble. There is a lot of potential for public play and dressing up in slutty clothing.

The Birthday Gift
You moved to Hollywood to pursue a career as an actress. At first, you are convinced of your own talent, but in the tough competition of the entertainment industry you do not stand a chance. After a director label you talentless during an audition, you simply give up. To ashamed to return home, and depressed with your own failure, you fall into drug addiction.

When you run out of money to finance your addiction you start to borrow from shady sources. Off course you can't pay them back, and instead you are forced to give them the collateral - your body. You will be sold as a slave to anyone willing to pay. As a cruel twist of fate, that anyone intends to give you away as a birthday present to the very director that killed your self confidence.

Hey there. I don't mind being a slave or being abducted. The scenario itself is up to you though.

I've been away from this site for quite a long time, but now I am back. So if you like anything in my request post, feel free to PM or write here. I am always looking for crazy new things, so don't be afraid to tell me about your fantasy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom