Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plots Included [FxF] [FxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey

Dust
Here are any roleplays that I fancy. I'm willing to try almost anything but I will never do Twilight, Star Wars, anything fanbased I haven't watched and probably most fan based stuff I have watched.

T a k e N o t e
I do not do MxM. I do however do yuri and hetro.
I will only play a female in a sexual roleplay.
3 sentences to 3 paragraphs is the preferred length.
Please post at least once a week and say if you can't.
You get bored or don't want to carry on the roleplay just say -- I'll do the same.
Depending on what my partner prefers I can use anime pictures, real pictures or text descriptions.
And I prefer to play in the forum because it's easier for me to keep track of.
I enjoy fantasy roleplays every now and then.

Not much sex
Could be a group RP

I. P l o t s

1. The town tease has finally met her match. The new man in town originates from a city and knows the love game all too well... maybe even better than she does.
[Boy] soon makes friends who just so happen to be friends of [Girl]'s. The friends decide to make bets on who is the biggest heart breaker of the two. Unfortunately this eventually leads to both [Girl] and [Boy] agreeing to try make the other fall in love.
Who will lose? Or do man eater and womaniser really go hand in hand?

2. [1] lives the normal, everyday life. College, work, friends, family, bills to pay and trips to the amusements to stay sane. One night, while taking a short cut through the local park [1] spots a small figure, shaking of cold and appearing starved. [1] shows kindness towards [2] and eventually becomes their lifeline.
[2] has run away. Far far away. [2] speaks very little English and has a hard time communicating, despite that [1] and [2] end up forming a promising friendship...

3. In this world you are born into power or, as in this case, into slavery. Both [Boy] and [Girl] have been born to families who serve within the palace - very close to the (somewhat mad) king. Like most servants they are skilled in a few usual talents such as serving and entertainment.
[Boy] has been close to the King for a few years now. He has worked his way up through the ranks proving himself to be a skilful servant and even mastering some fighting knowledge should he ever have to protect his King. [Girl], on the other hand, is a lowly maid. No attention is ever paid to the likes of her.
One night, when the King is in high spirits as a result of too much wine he comments on how [Boy] should soon be finding himself a wife. The King himself is beginning to age and must find a wife to produce an heir soon. Jokingly the King picks on [Girl], instructing her to put on entertainment with [Boy]. It is hardly love at first sight - [Boy] knows his place too well - yet the bright attitude of [Girl] lingers with him...

4. [Girl] has always seemed normal. And yet she hides a great secret. [Girl] is in fact daughter to a powerful demon who wishes to approve of her newest boyfriend. [Girl] has spent most of her time on earth and isn't too comfortable with the visit but dares not disobey her father. Can [Boy] survive the trails put forth by the demonic father?

5. Bullied brother x Ex-girlfriend of bully
Ex-girlfriend is quite popular and 'leads' a group of popular girls who aren't the nicest girls in school/college/university (all depends on where you live as to which one it would be called). Ex-girlfriend previously dated Abuser only to get beaten - she dumped him quickly. Meanwhile Abused brother continues to be physically and verbally abused by his brother. One day Ex-girlfriend steps in to stand up for Abused brother and things take a turn for the worse...

6. Gang member x Citizen
[Gang member] is a little bit young and although (s)he has spent a while in the gang/mafia they are a little... inexperienced. A young woman, a citizen of the city and a bit of a photographer and would be journalist, snaps a picture of the gang member. Of course the gang member can't let the photograph stay on that reel of film...

II. P a i r i n g s
This is the role I want

1. Bullied brother x Ex-girlfriend of bully
2. Talented x Not talented
3. Gang member x Citizen
4. Gang member x Photographer/News reporter
5. Spy x Spy

[Girl] has always seemed normal. And yet she hides a great secret. [Girl] is in fact daughter to a powerful demon who wishes to approve of her newest boyfriend. [Girl] has spent most of her time on earth and isn't too comfortable with the visit but dares not disobey her father. Can [Boy] survive the trails put forth by the demonic father?

This one seems interesting. If you'd like to talk to me more about it you can private message me. :)
Welcome to the site, by the way, Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom