Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Train Journey [Males Wanted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essie has had a long day at work and just wants to get home. Waiting at the station during rush hour, she finds that the train she wants to get is completely packed. Normally she'd wait for the next one to come along, but that's in an hour and by then she could be home. At the last minute, before the doors close she jumps on and pushes through the crowds of people until she reaches the pole in the middle so she can hold onto it.

More people seem to cram onto the train and soon she finds herself pushed against the pole, her breasts either side; her arm pinned to the pole and her other pinned at her side from the sounding people and suddenly, someone is pressed tightly behind her to her rear. She can feel his length on her skirt and pantie covered ass. She thinks nothing off it though. The train is loud and packed and people just want to get home.

But this man behind her sees an opportunity. One that he cannot let pass and while it's too loud for her to be heard, and too crowded for anyone to see, he decides to have a little fun with her ass. Because of her heels, her ass is lined up perfectly with his crotch and there isn't a think she can do about it.

---

Looking for a male to take my ass on the train journey.
Someone who can type more than one line and has good spelling and grammar.
Someone who can add to the story. I was thinking maybe he enjoys her ass so much, he doesn't want to pull out so when it comes to his stop, by then they are in a seat, her on his lap, ass full of cock, the train now deserted and having passed her stop long ago, he decides to take her home for more fun.
I love anal, but do enjoy other forms of sex like vaginal and oral.
PM me or post here if interested.
I don't do watersports, scat, mutilation, gore or death.
I do light bondage and torture though.
I love DP.

Hey, definitely interested in playing the male role in this one! Hit me up by PM or just shoot me an IM; SN is in profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom