Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come to my forest...[mxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanDesire

Planetoid
The biggest thing on my mind at the moment is a roleplay involving a female wandering into the forest where the werewolf resides. An intro based on this idea is inherently simple to begin and is also very open-ended. That's what we want, am I right? Also, I am not completely limited to such an idea. I won't force any roleplayer to engage in a LycanxHuman roleplay if that is not what she wishes.

Another idea for an intro is with James, the main character, being a test subject in a laboratory where he is subjected to many mind and body-altering substances which eventually leads to his transformation either immediately, or one night when he is walking home.

I think that will do for now. Check the F-List for more details, and give me a shout! The more time I'm here, the more I'll add random roles that I'll be willing to play out. Don't be a stranger, stay away from danger.

Hence the reason I was hesitant in putting such a list in my signature. Take note that my likes fluctuate over time and they don't always stand in every roleplay. I can modify my character if there is something that discourages a partner. Trust me, I roleplay with my partner in mind. It's the key to a great roleplay.

I'm still looking for partners for this roleplay! I'm willing to accept any modification to the intro. If you want to make the intro something completely different, I'm open to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom