Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

female seeking male master-pet rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Super-Earth
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=KairiBlu
I'm looking for a partner who likes to play the rich punk who is a total ass!

here's my Idea of the story line

Kairi is a spit fire American who got separated from her brother in an attack in the city, her parents were both killed and her lover had betrayed them to the attacking forces. She spends a couple of months looking for her brother Tristan when she is confronted by her x who decides he's going to try and take her as a captive so he can uh 'keep her around' at least until he's bored with her. Kairi narrowly escapes but is forced to leave the country and find's refuge in England but unfortunately she has nothing but her life left and a locket with a picture of her and her brother as her only possessions. After Wandering the streets a girl finds her and offers to help her out taking her into a bar and offering her employment as a stripper.

Rich punk? Assuming He (I) would be pretending to sweep her off her feet and into my servitude as a sex slave? yes? Something in that ball park? Sounds interesting. PM me

Bump, and more detail. She is taken into the club and offered a job and refuge as a dancer in her club until she got back on her feet. The catch is when she signs the contract she finds out later while dancing that she's not dancing for entertainment but rather she's being displayed for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom