Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookin' fer some RP- Gender-flexible~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for RP with strong plot, character development, AND sexy-times. Must be fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, time-travel-y, or some other fun genre- I don't really mess around with realistic scenarios. =P My ideal partner(s) would be creative, open-minded, literate, excited about imaginary adventures and willing to gently remind me when I get distracted by weird smells or shiny pennies that I have an RP going on, here, and shouldn't I be typing something?

In return, you'll get a strangely bouncy person with a sense of humor, a relaxed and fun approach to RP, a thorough, experienced understanding of how sex actually works, an open-minded attitude towards the far reaches of fantasy, an okay vocabulary, a compulsion to sketch out RP scenes and a tiny hint of deliciously twisted kink.

My favorite kinda pairing is M/M, but I'm more than willing to play M/F or F/F, maybe even somethin' hermaphrodite-related if a good idea is presented, or threesomes/group-sex or love triangles. I usually play male characters or tomboys (so maybe I should be posting in Males Seeking? I dunno. xD There is no Weird-genderqueer-kinda-person Seeking section, so I make do!) but am willing, always, to branch out an' explore.

I love D/s, Master/pet kinda relationships; bondage, sadomasochism (especially masochism), dominant females, courtesans/whores, manly men, tough women, love/hate relationships and rough sex.

I refuse to do bathroom play, snuff, underage characters, bestiality (although furry/anthro things are okay, as long as everyone's sentient) or incest. Sorry!

Buuuut if it looks like fun, tell me what you're into, and maybe we can hammer out a plot. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom