Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flights of (Horny) Fancy [I can't believe it but, full on RPs!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Flights of (Horny) Fancy [Always up for more Role Plays!]

Sarah sounds ideal for a buddy type survival rp in fallout.

I agree. Hope you don't plan on trying to sleep with her though. There's a headache waiting to happen.
Are you just commenting, or suggesting something?

Both. The only characters I'd consider for sexual rp would be Arith a Poletski. Pilgrim just seem's a like a fun, let's go bust some skulls game.

She is indeed. Usually I have her a bit more reserved and just glaring in the fantasy setting.
In Fallout she swears an awful lot.

Well, I'm very much interested in starting a Role Play with Sarah. I've gotten messages and they're always about Luna it seems. This is refreshing.

I think a fallout or similar scenario would be fun. Pair her with a gearhead or a sniper and then give them something to hurt.

if you don't want to go post apoclyptic. She could just be a crazy mercenary in lines witht he expendables. Specialty being crowd control and riot suppression.

I haven't seen the expendables. I want to though.
I would like to do a Fallout RP.

Luna sounds like the character I'd have the most fun with, though I do like Agatha's picture. Curious as to what roleplays could be done with Ryan the nut but most likely I'd focuss on the first two, were I to RP with you.

Luna usually is. Agatha so far as been my slightly defiant but eventually accepting rape victim.
Ryan...Ryan is an acid trip from the internet. Be afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom