Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas! Because Plots are Sexy. [M LF F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjdude

Star
Well, I've had some new cravings as of late, and I'm looking for someone to write with. Befre I get into what I want, I should talk about what I am and what I like to see in a roleplay.

First of all, I'm male, and most of the characters I play are males. I do play females, though it's a rarity. I enjoy paranormal and fantasy roleplays, for the most part, with a few modern, mystery, and periods roleplays intersparsed. Romance, smut, plot, scenes, I'm a fan of them all, thought these days I am leaning more towards a long-term roleplay. If you want to take a look at what I like and what I don't, in terms of the roleplay, you can ask for my F-List.

Now, onto the good part. Here's what I'm craving these days. Bolded roles are ones I would prefer to play; if both are, it means that I'm willing to play either end of it.

Note: I am looking, primarily, for IM roleplays. I like to keep a conversation going with my partners, and trust me when I say that I just can't do forum RPs any more.

She's Just My Partner, I Swear DetectiveXDetective

I love mysteries, and this idea is an extension of that. The idea centers around two detectives; the first who is reasonably by-the-books, and the second who would have been lucky if they'd even heard of regulations. It's the same old story, two cops as partners who really can't be any more different. But, despite their differences, there's a criminal on the loose(whether it be a thief, murderer, etc. can be decided) and they need to catch the perp.

Hunt Me Like You Love Me HunterxParanormal

He was an orphan , raised by an Order dedicated to fighting that which went "bump" in the night. He is a Hunter, slayer of vampires, demons, shifters, and others of their ilk. She is a paranormal creature of power, a Queen of her race, and she thinks he might be the key to the survival of her kind. The two fight, and when they do, sparks fly between them, and even the hardened hunter can't deny that he has unexplainable feelings for her.

I'm Not Sure if "Serve and Protect" Covers Monsters Rookie CopxParanormal

This idea is focused on a rookie cop, who ends up grabbing a patrol on their own one night. But while the rookie is out patrol, they're attacked by a monster. Saved by a mysterious dark hero, they find themselves slowly drawn into the world of the supernatural.

Bark at the Moon WerexMate (Come up with something really freaking interesting for this one, I'm sorta getting tired of it)

This one is rather simple. Someone from the big city decides to move to a smaller community, perhaps to just get away from the hustle and bustle, or perhaps because work requires them to move. But what they do not know about this little town is that it is host to a population of weres, who in part run this town. They're mad, bad, and wild, and the newcomer is quickly marked as the mate and 'property' of one of the weres striving to be the alpha of the pack, initiating them into their society. This idea would-hopefully- include afew characters on each side, though not all at the same time necessarily. I'd love to write out the politics, struggles, and passions of a were pack.

Devil May Care

So, I'm looking to do something set in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters series. This is rather open ended, but I do have a few male leads who I'd be interested in playing. Dark Hunters, Were Hunters, and even a few humans. I am looking for one hell of a badass writing partner for this. I want this to not just have some character relationships, but also some juicy plot and fight scenes.

Hunk of Burning God God(dess)xHuman

This idea revolves around the idea of a minor deity(what pantheon they're from is totally up in the air) who finds themselves in love with a human. The god is madly in love with them, and offers the human lavish gifts, power, and a sensual feeling that this human's never felt before. But the human does not love him/her, even if a burning desire lingers in their mortal hearts...

Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me ActorxDancer

This plot revolves around a Broadway show. There are two leads. The male character is a homegrown country boy who made it to New York and hit it big after scoring a lead in a musical the previous year. He's on a new show, with a fabulous script and a buildup that makes it look like it's going to be a big hit. There's just one problem...his costar. She's a primadonna diva dancer, who has reportedly broken up at least one dance company in her career. The two of them have chemistry, but they hate each other. They dance and sing like they were born to, but every moment off stage is a fight between them.

P.S.

If you really, really want to get my attention, don't just come to me with an idea for a submissive character and no plot. I dom a lot, and I've found that it's a lot more interesting when there's something beyond a straight-up dom/sub story. I find myself more and more disliking the labels, instead enjoying a very fluid RP in that sense. Sure, a character might be sexually more aggressive, but he might not be the one controlling things. I enjoy something a little different.

Terribly sorry, and thank you for the interest, but Bark at the Moon's been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom