Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If it's Not Broke, Don't Fix it. (MxF Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truer words have never been spoken. But let's get on task here. I'm looking for a role-play with a female character. I don't care if you're male in real life, just saying if you can play a gal, you're in. I'm a pretty literate role-player for the most part, but I'm definitely not an elitist. I'll throw you a max of maybe four paragraphs, random depending on intro. But if you're looking for a novel... the 'Go Back One Page' button is up there. Anyway, down to business.

Requirements:
1: Proper literacy and grammar. No need for perfection, trust me it's impossible. But at least be able to have your post legible.
2: A paragraph or more. No one-liners, ever. If it's a group RP, maaaybe. Otherwise, don't try it.
3: Detail is pretty fucking awesome. If something goes boom, I don't want to read 'the bomb exploded', I want to read 'Shrapnel and splinters of metallic pieces erupted from the ordinance, searing flame bursting from it's innards, it's point of explosion leaving a black powdered star.' This also applies to sexual scenes as well, but I'm sure you get the point.

Things That Are Fucking Awesome:
Guns
Smoking
Drinking
Drug Abuse
Gore
Tits
Swords
Medieval Fantasy
Fantasy in general
War
Historic Settings
Women that can handle themselves
Smut
Plot
Consensual Angry Sex
Consensual Sex
Future, Sci-fi plots
Explosions
Fire
Magic Users
Young Adult Characters and higher
Aliens
Incest
Interracial (CaucasianxAfrican-American, to HumanxElf, anything different ;o)

What Kinda Sucks:
Shy, naive girls
Vore
Below eighteen characters
Rape
High School Scenes
Most Modern scenes not including war
Weird fucking hybrids without reason (I.E, Dragon/elf, panther/human, etc.) (Furries are alright though, won't be playing one although.)

Now that's covered, on to plots!

The Brute and the Genius:
The year is 2098, mankind has expanded to the stars. Mastering he art of space travel, it has sent vessels capable of jumping between systems. Due to this, several planets like earth itself have been established. With this, problems have arose. With it's line stretched thin, these planets have declared themselves separate of Terra. Many colonies arose, forming their own civilizations, forged by the first descendants of the planets. Many have kept earth's balanced nature, others have expanded down to a specialty. Farming worlds, Military worlds, and Science dedicated worlds. One particular world, Sierra 9, a mostly desert planet rich with odd wildlife was a follower of science.

Dedicated to the consumption of knowledge, they had little in the way of military aside from robotic installations. So they sat down on a simple plan. Make an organism for war, something that could protect and adapt better then any army. In short, they failed. The planet overrun by a insect type race, few survivors remain. A prestigious scientist has called for support, evacuation from the planet they themselves doomed. The signal reached to the outer systems, and only one ship responded.

Natives of the world Valhalla, named after Nordic mythology 'Hall of the Slain', a purely military based nation were conflict was daily life. The ship belonging to this particular world was named 'Thor's Hammer', a massive battleship that was patrolling space. Under the command of Luther Wolfgang, the troops descended upon the planet, to help the unknown populace.

Now faced with either obliterating the world or pushing back the alien tide, the scientist and general clash heads on the decision, while being attacked by the flesh hungry organisms.

The Tribe: (Smut Based)
They call them the Orcs. Brutal, unkind creatures to all who oppose them. They hunt, pillage, and murder all they desire. But they take a more interest in that of, women. Elven, Human, it didn't matter. The fragile nature, the slim figured, it practically made them drool at the thought. They usually had to force their prey, other-times they actually had one or two submit willingly to them in the past, for some reason asking for the 'enslavement.'

Question was, who would be their next victim?
(Looking for random group-sex with plently of your kinks involved? Just choose this one! Any character will do, no matter if you want direct smut, or to progress some story along for an RP character.)

All I Ask:
The time, 2009. The place, North Korea. A people under strict rule, without freedom, without choice. Trapped in their homeland, trapped worshiping a supposed 'God'. He was hired for the simple task. To get her out. William Smith, a naturally born British citizen, he was skilled in experience of espionage and foreign conflict, operating in several different countries and regions. His talent was invaluable, his training worth thousands considering his set of skills. He had worked with a man named Chung-Hee. A once refugee of North Korea, he had escaped to South Korea.

Chung-Hee had his talent alone sneaking out of NK territory, and had been picked up by William's unit. Together they had worked on various missions, until one day Chung-Hee was wounded. On his death bed, he asked William of one task. Chung-Hee left his sister four years ago, she being only sixteen at the time, in NK. He knew William could do it if anyone could.

Get her out of North Korea.

William accepted.

A Waltz on the Dance Floor:
They said he was the prince of princes, a wonderfully handsome and generous man. A master of wine, women, and pleasure. Few could look at the prince and not smile, few could even dare say a negative thing about such a man. He was a genuine good guy! At least, that's what they believed. He was a cruel, snide, and ambitious man. Behind the walls, one would find a corrupt, greedy mind at work. His father on his deathbed, poisoned by his own son secretly.

A queen, to make him king. A grand ball was to held, one where the prince would find his partner, one to crown king, and then to kill off later. However the prince wasn't a man of, simple tastes. He liked a challenge, an adventure, a twist. So when his eyes spied the drow queen alone, a beauty only a few years ahead of his time, his choice was obvious.

The plan would be simple. Seduce her, have her divorce her husband, and become his bride. Not only a fun sexual escapade, but the wealth he'd receive would only bolster his treasury!

However, the drow herself may have different plans for the prince, and his kingdom. A clash of domineering personalities, a clash of greed and the thirst for power, all started by a mere dance.

More to be added!

If you have a plot you'd like to send me, feel free. PM me your replies, as I'll only come here to bump. Until then, hope to hear from you!

song for no one.

• Hey there ; > !

I'm wondering if you're maybe interested in gangs? I've been wanting to
        do something relating to that lately.

Plenty of guns, drug abuse, smoking and other goodness there. ;D

I might be interested in doing your plot. Sounds nice. And I love Norse mythology.
* just posting as a marker to PM you later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom