Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broomhandle45's Hyper Ultra Group RP Extravaganza!

B

Broomhandle45

Right then, before we kick the idea wagon off I have a few rules I'd like to be followed in any and all RPs that shall be done herein. This will pretty much be a place for me to drop ideas that I think could thrive in a group environment. I don't really enjoy raw smut anymore so these will be more on the plot side of things.

1. Post order SHALL be followed, in the chance that someone is taking too long or whatever. We'll try to get ahold of them and see what can be done to move without said person if it really has been a while. I like to think the posters like to set the pace themselves, so if everyone agrees to move ahead then we'll see how to move forward. This rule cannot be stressed enough, I had a real bad experience with this not working. If you don't want to wait, then don't play.

2. I'm picky, I've said this before but sometimes characters don't jive with me, might not be your fault but it happens. It's nothing personal, I don't hate you. I just hate the character. There's nothing preventing anyone from submitting another character. If it doesn't fit with the idea then I'm not going to accept it.

3. I don't like alot of people in a group RP, but that doesn't mean I'm adverse to it if that many people are interested. We'll find a way to make it work if so.
--

-Infection-

Ideal Number: 4
1: Broomhandle45
2:xWickedBlackLace
3. magi_monk
4. dramamine213

Genre: Survival Horror, heavier lean on some realism. (As realistic as these sort of things go anyway.)

Backstory:

July 3rd, 2012

A worldwide epidemic spread at an alarming rate. Within the first five weeks; 20% of the worldwide population had succumbed to the unknown disease. The symptoms were sudden and violent: bloody breakouts of the skin, vomiting blood and crippling pain. People were advised to quarantine themselves while governments worldwide rushed to find a cure.

There was none.

August 4th, 2012.

Widespread panic and chaos shattered any sense of peace the world once had, armies tried to regain control as the infected began to become increasingly violent in their isolation until their inevitable breakout, more and more people succumbed to the virus in but a short time and there was no way to stem the infection. Others found themselves growing increasingly paranoid due to the worldwide breakout, while they suffered no symptoms.

September 15th, 2012.

90% of the population has either died or become infected, the remaining ten percent are sparse and harried. Some refusing to move while others doing nothing but to survive. They travel in packs, like wolves looking for a cave; nowhere is safe..and yet on the east coast of the United States. There is some amount of hope, helicopters have been seen, dropping crates of munitions and rations, pamphlets of the so called New World Order spoke of safety and serenity across the seas. There is only one real way to know for sure, and the alternative isn't exactly a warm blanket.
--

The situation: A group of survivors makes the decision, however reluctantly or eagerly it might be. To listen to the no doubt propaganda and make their way across the sea to the UK. That is if they can make it there at all. The plot here is basically making our way to the east coast to find a boat of some sort and move onward, any suggestions for various subplots to make the trip more exciting is always encouraged.

The problem: Alot of infected. Infected are already in tremendous pain, so make the shots count. Disable the limbs or blow the head off, heart works as equally well. They aren't dead, just infected. They are violent and cannibalistic, able to push their bodies to extreme levels, injuries do not sate their rage. Kill them or you will forever be chased. Infected aren't the only problem, survivors remain in the ruined wasteland of society..and not all of them can be friendly, paranoia, insanity and other primal urges will likely be common. The only people you should trust are your friends, if you have any.

The help: Other than your friends, the mysterious New World Order has been dropping care packages of ammo, weapons and propaganda in various locations. The sound of a helicopter attracts infected like moths to a flame, and other undesirables. (If people feel so compelled, I can post the various weapons the care package would drop.) Weapons are everywhere since the attacks, the care packages are also available in a desperate situation.

Care package goodies-
Chosen for their familiarity on American soil and the simple ease of use. Most weapons come with plenty of ammo and a crude instruction manual for cleaning and operating. Strangely, their manufacturer markings seem to be missing entirely, likely marking them as reproductions from the remnant companies or from the New World Order. All of the weapons dropped are bare in their ascetics, which ideally makes them more reliable, it is likely that the care packages are dropped to attract hope to the ghost like NWO, who only drops the care packages and has of yet retrieved anyone at all.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Glock17.jpg
9mm GLOCK 17, 17 round mags.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/M1911A1.JPG
.45 ACP M1911A1. 7 round mags

http://www.imfdb.org/images/d/de/ColtM4_FirstVersion.jpg
M4A1 Carbine. Semi/Auto firing modes. 30 round magazine. 5.56mm/.223 (Civilian rounds). 30 round mags.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Rifle_AK-47.jpg
AK-47. Semi/Auto Firing modes, 7.62x39mm. 30 round magazine.

http://world.guns.ru/smg/hk_mp5n.jpg
MP5N. Semi-automatic/3-round burst/Full auto. 9mm. 30 round magazine.

--

Kimber Flagship

Sex: F
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 265 lbs.

Appearance: Kimber is a tall female, bound in tight cords of muscle. She isn't as ripped as she'd like to be, but could still be considered attractive on a non-freak scale. She has light brown hair, hazel eyes, and a fake tan that's slowly fading into a redneck-colored tan. Prefers dark clothing and travels at night mostly.

Backstory: Mama was a cop and daddy was a drunk who occasionally fixed cars. Kimber was forced into all sorts of sports since she was a young child because it was easier to keep her out with her 'friends' than to deal with her at home. Mama kept her busy all the time as the force had her out all the time. Daddy was more of an angry drunk, so all her father gave her was a hard time and more than her share of bruises.

As Kimber grew up, she finished high school with a wrestling scholarship to college. She didn't make many friends as her attitude towards people was pretty curt and all business. Her studies led her into more sports, but the college she attended didn't have a female football team. She then chose to get into weight lifting instead of sports. She had seen several women do well at shows and competitions, deciding that would work best with the knee she screwed up in high school lacrosse.

After a few years in the Miss Universe scene, she finally managed to get into the finals. But that's when the infection started. All of her dreams had been crushed by some theoretical government disaster. Kimber was mad and was ready to express a lot of that old bottled rage from years past.

Personality: Kimber isn't all sunshine and rainbows. She's a little on the cold side as she's spent some time fending for herself after the infected starting trashing a lot of her neck of the woods. She's grateful that some of her adult friends had taken her hunting a few times as she's not gun shy and prefers .50 hand guns over most rifles. She's also pretty deadly with poles from her time playing lacrosse. Kimber can warm up if she sees you pulling your weight as she has no mercy for the weak.

Strengths: High caliber guns, poles/polearms, hand to hand
Weaknesses: Bad left knee, taste for premium cigars and high grade booze

Back
Top Bottom