Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penetrating Your Imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inception

Meteorite
Hello there. I've been floating around on BlueMoon for a little bit now and thought I'd tweak my post to get some of my own ideas out here. I'm flexible with story, where we play (PM/IM), and am always up to hear someone else's input to get something fun going. I'll be adding more of my ideas as I type them up. Shoot me a message if you're interested

Between Heaven & Hell
In the year 2025 both the sky and ground opened up as man’s understanding of his reality was turned upside down. Angels and Demons do exist. The Devil. God. Both real. Mankind was stuck in a war between the two. Both sides looking to strengthen their numbers through recruiting humans or by force. Dying by the sword of an Angel meant you had just been drafted. Demons increased their numbers through by seducing slaves to sins of the flesh or killing humans. The war has waged for one and a half years now and the population of humanity has been decimated. The earth is buried in rubble. A few groups have survived and fight for supplies and for their lives.

Roles:
Human X Half Demon
Human X Demon
Human X Angel
Human X Half Angel
Human X Human

Elements:
Smut, body distortions, romance or enslavement, tentacles or standard bodies . . . As hardcore or as soft as you'd like.

Inception

If you haven't seen the movie Inception then I highly suggest you stop what you're doing and go watch it. Now. For those of you who have you know the endless possibilities that could come from such a setting. The strength of it would be a fantasy based play with a world you could build or be victim to. Sticking with the characters or creating originals is exciting either way.

For the submissive
-
1) Its 30 years past the events of Inception and the group dreaming has just started to make its way on to the private market... Certain compounds are designated as legal while others providing the more lucid and deeper dreams are outlawed. Wanting to try one out you set out to acquire some of my product but demand a test run. When you try to take some of my supply I take you for a ride down the rabbit hole that you will never forget. Going down to the shores of your consciousness I place a thirst in your mind that grows. Can you guess what that might be?

For the sub/dom shifter -
A couple looking to spice things up both agree to take a plunge into the dream world with a special compound that allows us to induce and act out whatever our imagination comes up with. Hinting towards: body transformation, lust, love, from reality based play to total fantasy.

For the dom -
You are tired of being under minded by your "Superiors" at your agency. You've heard of the device that allows you to infiltrate someone else's dreams and decide to capitalize on the opportunity. With intentions of some corporate espionage you begin your journey after luring him out with drinks one night. After you begin sneaking around in his mind you determine you can have this man by the balls... literally, mentally, and anyway way you can dream of. It even spills over into his real life behavior with a certain hypnosis spin to it.

So there are a few different ideas. I have more but I thought I'd start with that. I prefer IM play as its more personal but for the right person I could make exceptions. Shoot me a message or message me on yahoo - ckent770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom