Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants a roleplay! (Looking for a Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeatherNails

Super-Earth
Nails is back in the habit and I'm ready to get my creative juices flowing. I'm looking for a Dom/ Switch Male partner with a creative mind and a list of kinks in mind. I don't have any plots as of yet being that this post is just a quickie for me. If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas please pm. I really want to roleplay NOW.

I'm not going to leave you completely in the dark. My roleplay mood is "Light to Dark", Heavy or soft smut, romance possibly, very kink, high fetish with action/ adventure or science fiction, some fantasy and none to a whole lot of humor.

As for pairings no Incest because brother/sister is getting washed out to me. Unless we can make it interesting I won't be prone to doing this.

I always welcome fan-based plots to.

OKAY! I'm back into femme fatale mood and I would like to do an on running smut/plot based mini story line that I call..

THE HELLCAT SERIES

What is a HellCat??
-A woman who uses her body to get things done. This woman is skilled in the art of weaponry, combat and sex. Most of the time her aim is to seek vengeance for a past wrong. Love usually complicates a situation so she never falls for it and usually she's left at the end of her mission covered in god know's what but well satisfied.

Such pairings will include

Beautiful females with and or not limited to : Handsome males, grotesque creatures, ugly men, monsters and beasts.

Stories:
Red and Vengeance

A young woman's village is ravaged by trolls and orcs. With her family and villagers laid slain about a bloodied field she is taken to the orc overlord where is she sexually assaulted and or beaten. Left for dead she is saved by a Ranger who nourishes her back to health and trains her in the art of weaponry. Love never being an option she leaves in search of the Orc overlord responsible for the massacre of her village. Upon finding him she uses her sexual persona to seduce, bed him and before he cums she shoves sword into his chest.

Re-Genetic

In this futuristic time line. A female soldier has been fighting a battle not her own while the rest of the world flourishes in a Utopian society. She is picked up but the federal government and transported to this utopia where she asked to join a task force against terrorism. It's in this task force that she meets up with an old friend with quite a few changes. While working for the federal government she uncovers a secret that this Utopian society has been hiding. It seems that no one is really human...anymore.

Jungle Heat

The world is one big Jungle paradise. A paradise where the trees are as big as sky scrappers and where feral man beasts rule. There two prime tribes nestled in the centered of this jungle. One ruled by animal men and the other by women. Games are held in the jungle where women are being captured and hunted for sport. The aim of the sport is to procreate. My character will be the black sheep. Instead of submitting she becomes the aggressor.

I there, Nails. :)
So I couldn't understand what you said in the second sentence. Would you rather play a female dominant character or would you rather be submissive one?
I'll do parings such as boyfriend x girlfriend, brother x sister, werewolf x human girl, dom male x sub female, sub male x dom female, sister x sister, girl x girl, boy x angel, demon x girl, boy x demon, teacher x student, and rarely master x slave and hermaphrodite girl x girl.

Ah, I see. Well are there any pairings you'd like to try out or any special fantasies you'd like to explore?
You can tell me here or PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom