Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Might as well tell ya; I'm addicted to love. [[PLOT ADDED.]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hello, all. :)
I'm going to make this short and painless, alright? No need for time taken away from role playing, right? Right.

About me:
-I'm dominant and submissive. Best thing about that? I don't have a favorite! I'm not picky, so that means that you can choose whichever role you want, and I'm happy.
-I'm pretty literate, and I really hope that you are, too. If not, that's alright, but, please, write enough to keep the story going.
-I like bondage. <3
-I have a bunch of kinks, so just ask. :) I'm 99.9% sure that I'll like it. Try me.
-I have plots to whatever genre you have, but I prefer the plot to start off simple. That way, there's no confusing details and whatnot. c:
-I very much like the whole idea of mistressxpet or masterxpet. Treating someone like a dog? Yum. <3
-Honestly, I prefer modern settings. There's not much confusion that way, which makes it easier. But I'll still hear out any of your ideas, love. :)

So there. Not so bad, was it? All I'm asking is this: Message me any idea you have, and I will do it for you. No muss, no fuss. :)

Love youu.

HUGE CRAVING:
(Oh, God. I will love you forever if you do this with me.)
I want puppy play. Lots. Make me walk on all fours and whimper like a little bitch. <33 Make me lick cum out of a bowl or off of your underwear. Gag me to make me be quiet. Give me a collar, a leash, and a cage. Please, please, please. Use me, abuse me, anything. Just give me this craving. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom