Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The League (Multi-Plot MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
A few things about me before we start off:

I post 1-3 paragraphs per post, though partner posts can be as long as you want.
I only do Threads or PMs, preferably threads though.
I only use anime pics of my characters, I ask that you do not use RL pics for yours.

Also, if a plot is not to your liking but you think we can change it up a bit, don't be afraid to PM me about it.​

Plots
Stealthy Warriors
(1400s)
The island of Florensia is an island large enough to be its own country. It has strong military power, world-wide influences, and is deeply and darkly corrupted by the leaders of the presidential group known as LAW. Within LAW, there are twelve members that each take a province within Florensia and uses the resources and population at hand to keep the country as the number one military in terms of power, fear, and trade. Though, the people are suffering and are unable to leave the island with every dock and ocean space being heavily guarded by warships.

The year is 1451 and things have just gone even more downhill for the citizens of Florensia. The bustling forests that used to inhabit the area now turn to dust and the homes they live in slowly decay without being tended to. Eventually, a small group of rebels, calling themselves REBEL, have been formed in the poorest part of Florensia. The desert is large here and the houses are ruins, yet still inhabited. Start your journey here alongside your fellow REBEL members and work your way to defeating the corrupt rulers to take Florensia for yourself! Save the country before the people on Florensia become no more!

Rivalry of the Two Clans
Long before the time of full humans, there existed beings that called themselves Abnormals. The Abnormals consisted of many races, those seen in present day human storybooks, folklore, and stereotypical media. Beings such as vampires, werewolves, avians, dragons, civilized zombies, many monsters in general. Back then when Pangaea was still around, the Abnormals occupied the whole continent...though, over time many began to fued over territory and resources due to the increasing population count of the many many species. You may think that this is a lot of abnormals, but truthfully it was not. Pangaea was just starting to come out of the ocean, right around when it was just one hundred miles wide and the mountains being only close to half a mile high.

Soon, the Abnormals split in half, one half inhabiting the mountains and plains, the other inhabiting the forests and wastelands. The species are at constant struggle at one another, all for the fight for land and survival. Those willing enough to fight, do so. The others stay behind and look after those weakened from war, the children, and other incapacitated abnormals. Now is the time to fight for your tribe, which will you choose?

(Not much of a plot plot but we can work something into this and edit stuff.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom