Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heart no Kuni no Alice/Alice in the Country of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnella

Super-Earth
Alice in the Country of Hearts/Heart no Kuni no Alice?

If you even KNOW about this, I will love you forever. ; ; And yeah, if you'd like to play it with me, then feel free to ask me for this! My normal rules apply, accept that I'm willing to play as Alice, too. If you're willing to play one of the male canons to my OC, I'll play Alice to your OC or your favorite male character. I have a general plot that we can use for any of the characters, it's mainly based on just getting my OC into the world. I have two OCs, technically one from the world and one from our world.
My favored canons;
The Bloody Twins; Dee and Dum (xInfinite♥)
Ace (xInfinite♥)
Blood Dupre(xInfinite♥)
Boris Airay(xInfinite♥)
Elliot March(xInfinite♥)
Julius Monrey(xInfinite♥)
Gray Ringmarc(xInfinite♥)
Peter White(x♥♥♥♥♥)
Vivaldi(x♥♥)
Pierce Villiers(x♥♥♥)
Nightmare Gottschalk(xInfinite♥)

I know this is a separate thread for one fandom, but this is for a few reasons.

A. This is my main craving almost all the time, I'm always willing to play this.
B. This fandom gets absolutely no recognition, and is very obscure, and so I think it deserves it's own thread.
And C. I don't think anyone will respond if I just stick it into my other thread, I probably won't get any responses anyways, but hell it's more visible! I'mma reserve two posts just for my use, for plots and characters.
Reserved for plots~

A post reserved for plots...

Yess. I love it! <3 It's so epic, isn't it? :3 It's jsut...Awesome. xD Haha. It's so girly though, so I doubt many other people will even know about it. Haha!

Did you know about the games as well? Theyr'e what the manga is based off of. ^^

Hehe, I fell in love with it almost as soon as I started reading it! I was reading it off OneManga, but sadly it got shut down and they stopped putting scans up, since it hadn't came into the states yet.

Yes I read about the game! I want it so bad, but I don't know Japanese. Lol

I know! It's just like...Lovely and the best thing ever, since sliced bread! <3 Haha.

And I know! I would looove to own the games!

And sorry I suddenly stopped responding. Was distracted. Haha.

Hehe it's ok! : D Oh yes! It's a very cute and love dovey kind of story, but it's twisted in it's own way and I love it. : D I so badly want to see Alice and Elliot together. Haha. I want to start reading it again, it's so addicating!

I hope one day the game will come out in the U.S! If it does, I know for a fact I will buy it! : DD

Yeees. >w<~ I love it sooo much. <3

xD And I fiiiinally got the fifth book! OMG. I've been waiting for this freaking book for like ever! X___X;;;

I'd love to hear your Alice no kuni plot. No one knows that manga and I want to rp it. Since you're willing to double up for oc x canon pairings, I know we'd have fun. :3

Yeah, I'm willing to double, the only thing is I...Have never played a male in a sexual situation before, so if you want something sexual, then it may not work. x ___x; Sorry.

Umm, I'm a girl and am not interested in a roleplay, BUT, I fucking love this manga and I NEEDED to tell you this because it's my favorite. . .
: D
(Free bump too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom