Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Syn with me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Moxxie Syn

Planetoid
This is where all my plot ideas etc. will be placed. However..I wish to try something new for me. Normally I post only plots and pick a random persona from my hat to fit it. However, I will post character bio's and you can request a specific character. I prefer to roleplay female. Unless by special request, in which I can do any pairings.

I consider myself literate, though my dislexia, or insomnia do get the better of me sometimes. So if you'll forgive that it'd be most kind. Once I notice an error I will always go back and fix it. My OCD makes sure of that. Indeed dislexia, AND OCD. Horrible combonation. Enough about me though. (In a personal sense anyway.)

A detailed list of what I will or won't do is not required. I will roleplay anything if I feel like it. With the exception of anthing..fecal or urine related.

A detailed list of what I like most however I will put: WARNING! :They will not be in numerical or aphabetical order. Just in whatever order they come spitting out of my head:

Vampire: I have a plethora of personas already imagined as vampires, these tend to be my most requested roleplays..not sure why? however vampire roleplays are ranked number 3 on my list.

Video game/anime: I do enjoy a good FLCL, Bleach, etc. roleplay under certain conditions. PM me for those conditions. Ranked number 5.

Demon/Angel: Done alot of these, enjoyed most of them. Though they were all short lived. Ranked number 6.

Futanari:Now..this might sound weird. Then again so does anything that begins with the word futanari. I am attracted to women, more than a woman probably should be by normal social bounderies. Yet A chick with a dick is just some how so...(no description). Ranked number 1. (Can be mixed with other genres example: Neko-futa-vampire. Bit odd combonation but you get the idea.)

Western:I enjoy a good western. From movies to games. Don't have any plots in stock but I will more than happily do one of yours. Ranked number 4.

Pirate:I've only done one pirate roleplay. Did not end well because the other person wasn't very..coordinated with their roleplaying. Will do on special request only.

Old England:This one I will not give a rank, seeing as it is more of a locale than a direct plot for me. Just getting it out there to maybe spark some interesting ideas.

Neko: I do not normally do full on furry. Why i'm not sure. I just don't enjoy it as much though I will do it. I prefer a simple set of kitty ears (other animals on request) on my head and a nice tail. Also enjoy whiskey but I don't get that often. Ranked number 2.

WARNING! I will NOT do Twillight roleplays. I despise the books, movies, and anything to do with it. I apologize but no request will make me do one.</3

With that little area out of the way let's move on to my new to me idea..character selection! I'm going to put some characters up for display (so to speak) and let you handpick the one you'd want for an rp if you so wish to:

My first character is one i've used for a long time. I use my first name, but that's all you'll know her by:

Name: Calixte (recently learned it means very beautiful in Greek.)
Height: 5' 11"
Race: Immortal/Vizard.
Bio: Though not directly linked to the events of "Bleach" Calixte thrives on her vizard abilities. Utilizing them whenever possible. tall, sexy, and very dangerous. Does not like to chit chat when the alternative is pounding in someone's face. Her main mission in life was to oversee the existence of the human race. With hope she'd find a way to save them from themselves. So far...nothing.
Image:
2ahv5ub.jpg
(Will add color when done with all characters basic black and whites)
Further physical details: lightly tanned, Dark brown eyes, shoulder length razor cut black hair usually worn to one side, DD cup, legs slightly longer than torso.

My next character is a Neko who I have also used for a long time:

Name: Lynxes (pronounced lynx, added the es for coolness factor.)
Height: 5' 6"
Race: Catgirl (A.K.A.) Neko
Bio: Young, wound up, ambitious, and very cuddly around the appropriate company. Prefers to restrain from any physical encounters combat-wise. Has no memory of her family, nor does she care. She's happy being a stray let into the homes of caring people. (Still a Virgin this one, a few have tried but none have popped her cherry.)
Further physical details: Muscled for a female without the grossness, slightly less thin due to muscle but still thin, long legs, C cup, Hot pink hair cut short with layered flip, matching ears and tail, slightly pale.

First vamp character for the list:

Name: Vivian
Age: 135 (appears 15)(age is calculated to be accurate <3)
Height: 5' 2"
Race: Vampire (strength level is age appropriate)
Bio: Turned during the the segway into the industrial age in England, she spends her time dressing in victorian/elzibethan clothing terrorizing anyone who is rude to her. With a cute yet tough exterior she is quite hollow inside. Devoid of any real emotion unless prompted by a flashback or strangers kindness. She prefers not to seduce but to invite to tea, or play with dolls, something linked to her past. Her most favorite possesion is a doll her mother made when she was 5.
Further physical details: Thin, pale as possible without being paper-white, A cup, legs and torso are almost even legs have slight more length, raven black hair with silver highlights, braided throughout, and reaches mid back.

I will put one male character up, incase anyone wants to ask for it regardless, he's the male version of my first character (because someone rquested it long ago, and i've kept him ever since.):

Name: Advent
Height 6' 0"
Race: Immortal/Vizard
Bio: (See Calixte)
Further physical details: Lightly tanned skin, Dark brown eyes, well muscled but thin physique, black razor cut short hair.

Another Neko.

Name: Quenrin (pronounced kwin-rin)
Height: 5' 7"
Race: Catgirl (A.K.A.) Neko
Bio:Legal to drink, and more than willing. She doesn't care whether people like her, or even if they know her. Prefers to hang in dive bars, throwing back whiskey and puffing her menthols. Her background is very vague. Parents who loved, she abandoned. Friends who cared for her, she gave up for selfish reasons. She could care less if she died in the alley outside as long as she was shit-faced drunk when it happened.
Further physical details: Thin without looking fragile, short messy black hair dyed red, long haired on tail and ears, C cup, golden yellow eyes, evenly proportioned.

Another vampire, more experienced.

Name: Lily D' Montreux
Height: 5' 4"
Race: Vampire (strength level is age appropriate)
Bio: Spiteful of any and all who had to do with her turning and losing of her family. She merely wanders, changing fashion preference, sexuality, and feeding schedule based on immediate locale, and inhabitants of locale. Whatever let's her survive, she will do. Knows the ones responsible for her past are more than too strong for her, so she remains peaceful unless otherwise required.
Further physical detail: Mid back length auburn hair, lanky and feminine in all ways, B cup, Hazel eyes with touch of bright gold, evenly proportioned.

Futa girl.

Name: Calyese (Pronounced Call-ees)
Height: 5' 3"
Race: Human (Futanari)
Bio: Lives a simple and easy life in a one bed apartment in seattle WA., minus staying away from co-ed locker and washrooms. Likes music, watching T.V., and oh yea...has both sets of genitalia. Other than that a pretty normal girl.
Further physical details: Long light brown hair reaching her ass, medium skin tone, electric blue eyes, C cup, inbetween weight (not anorexic yet not chunky).

Futa.

Name: Inari
Height 5' 6"
Race: Cat girl-Futanari (A.K.A) Neko-Futa
Bio: Prefers the open region of her home in England. Keeps to herself with the exception of a few friends and/or love interests. Very quiet and receptive unless provoked. (Take that words meaning however you want)
Further physical details: Shoulder blade length layered white hair, tail and ears have black fur, D cup, lanky and thin, pastel-green eyes.

I am digging up the rest of my bio's and plots. So this will of course be under construction. I will update when the rest are found because..those were the only ones I could remember. If you wish to request a roleplay with me PM a request or post here, as a matter of fact feel free to post requests here.

*Also I can not roleplay on IM's, my internet refuses to hold up for it regardless of my ISP, Modem brand, or type of connection. I will compromise to personal e-mail however if you prefer offsite roleplaying. ciao`

*Update* I prefer to draw my own characters instead of finding pictures on the internet. However my Scanner is well..in a less than optimum working condition. Whenever it is fixed I will upload pictures for all my bio's. Thank you.

RE: Welcome to the brothel my friends

I think I may love you for loathing Twilight as much as I do. :blush:
Hi there, Lynnic V. Syn. I'm Frosty, and I admire your selection and pairings.
PM me if there are any RPs you'd like to do most. I see you have Angel/Demon (which sounds interesting), but is ranked as 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom