Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Am >>> Your Craziest Kinks [AIM/MSN Male]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaBoi

Planetoid
I am going to keep this simple and short, as the idea is very simple and short. I feel that my job in life is to please others. Being through slavery to them, or role playing what they want. I want to please anyone I can, it makes me feel good. If you want me to play dominant, I will. Submissive, absolutely. An animal? You betcha. I am your craziest kinks. Come to me with the ideas no one else will do with you, I will do them all.

Info about me, just in case you do care:

I am submissive by nature.
I am 18 and Male.
I am looking for Mistress, or master, but mistress is preferred due to the fact that I am heavily female preference Bi.

Contact info:

PM me.
AIM: Ac1dwar3
MSN: Working on it.

Below is my previous request page. You may look if you wish to.
This would be my first roleplay request thread...so if it's terrible let me know :D

Let's begin with the important but not so talked about stuff, I guess. I consider myself to be literate. Yes, I can read and write, spell and proofread. I type at the least three lines per post and I expect you to do the same. I know the saying goes 'quality over quantity', but I demand E-quality :D. I'm just that way. I put a lot (or a little depending on my partner) of effort into my posts and I expect the same of you. Besides, short posts get boring. Fast. Unless it's dialogue. Then short posts are understood.

I'm not really sure what my limits are, so I'll just say this: if anything makes me uncomfortable, I will let you know. I have no shame in that regard, at least. I've got a slight list of things that make me go, "Yeah, stopping this rp now". That list includes:

Do Not Want
Scat: I have tried it, it just doesn't appeal.
Characters under the age of 13. Or who have not gone through puberty. Against the rules ya' know?
Yaoi: Unless I am ordered to by a mistress, or some kind of authority in my life, then I won't do this.

Yeah, I know. It's quite the list. :p

Do Want
Kinky things! I love weird Taboo stuffz!
The :heart: aspect! Real Love!
Descriptions <333 Just a picture please :cool: Unless you wanna describe. As long as you let me use a picture, we cool :D
Coercion and fights over dominance are loved.
I also love side plots. Want to play some minor characters? I love that stuff. We're trying to write a whole world here, you know. Lots of people in the world.
Long-term. I like plotting for the long haul, if at all possible. I also enjoy chatting to my rp partners outside of the rp.

I'm really sort of new at the whole... you know. Erotic rp thing. In the what I like aspect. I can't say any favorites cause I don't know them.

On the bright side, I'm usually pretty willing to start, if you play the dominant. Also, I've got plots coming up in the next post.

I really, REALLY love plots. Don't get me wrong; I like smut as much as the next guy. Well, maybe not as much, depending on who the next guy is but... uhh... yeah. I like plot more than smut. I'm perfectly willing to wait for a long time before sex comes into the rp if that's what the plot demands. Unless we decide on BAM SEXY TIEM! :D

More to come down there \/

Pretty Plot Page

Team Rocket Renegade [Pokemon Series]
Character's may go like this...
- Both new recruits to Team Rocket
- One new recruit, one executive
- New recruit, trainer who recruit stumbles upon
- (Insert Idea Here)

Plot probably will go like this...
Initiation has always been apart of joining an evil alliance who want's to take over the world with poke'mon. However, some initiates don't realize what they are getting into. One such recruit somehow gains knowledge of the real plan behind team rocket, and they decide to take action against it. Planning on staying undercover within Rocket, the recruit needs to band together a team of his own, and destroy team rocket from within.

The Delinquent [Original Good Girl x Bad Boy]
Characters may go like this...
- Good Girl x Bad Girl
- Good Girl x Bad Boy
- Good Boy x Bad Girl

Plot probably will go something like this...
Good moves into town at the end of the school year, only three weeks are left. Immediate takes an interest in the bad. For some reason, good has this amazing drive to help the bad get through school and graduate. However, Bad has no reason to want to even try, they don't care at all. Bad believes good is annoying, and good wants everything in the world to be noticed by bad. How will either achieve what they want.

Life and Death [Angel x Demon]
Characters could be...
- Angel x Demon
- Angel x Demigod

Plot is probably...
Love between an Angel, and one of the Fallen is forbidden. Though that could not stop the love between both of these magnificent creatures. They traverse the realms of existence searching for clues on how to become human so they can escape the torment. It's not just being apart for so long, the other's in both realms fight against them. It's adversity everywhere.

:exclamation: SMUT CRAVING:exclamation:
Futanari

RE: Curious Male *PandaFun* <(>.<)>

Bump for new plots.
I will probably add more simple plots. With a couple smut pictures for viewers pleasure.

Hehehhe Panda..

I am up for a Team Rocked rp.
Dom Male.. Let me know if your BI moods swing that way.

Flassche

I apologize for my absence. If we had any roleplays, please link me them and I would be happy to continue them.
If they were by PM, then send me the last few posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom