Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for PM or Thread, Fan and Original plots- Updated 1/24/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendelsblueichor

Supernova
All characters must be age 15 or older. Characters must be male, futa, shemale, pre-op MtF, cross dresser, post-op FtM, tentacles, etc., no females, please. I will be playing the female in each situation, you will be playing the male or male appearing character. PM or thread only.

Harry Potter
Draco x OC
Plot/storyline- 6th year, American witch transfers to Hogwarts. She is seduced by Draco Malfoy, who has secretly fallen in love with her. She begins to share his feelings. Due to her supposed Mudblood status, Lucius finds out about their secret relationship and abuses and rapes her to try to get her to stay away from his son. This could also include relationship between Lucius and Snape. Side plot could be Lucius sexually AND non-sexually abusing Draco. Another side plot could be a caretaker relationship between Snape and OC. So, multiple males are needed or you would have to play multiple characters. Additional details to be worked out via PM.

Twilight
Jacob x OC
Plot/storyline- happens during the 4th book. Jacob is furious that Bella has married Edward. He runs off to Port Angeles and meets a mysterious woman who seems to continually pop up in his life. Additional details to be worked out via PM.

Merry Gentry
Kitto x OC and/or Holly and Ash x OC
Plot/storyline- Merry has found her kings and is pregnant with her twins. The six fathers are off limits. OC comes to the Unseelie Court as a replacement for their previous human-fey ambassador. All other fey males are free to choose mates and lovers as they will, they are no longer under the control of NicNevin's rules as Merry is guaranteed the throne. If you have other un-paired males from the series you would like to use, please PM me to run them by me first. Additional details to be worked out via PM.

Superman
Superman x OC.
Plot/storyline- Superman the villain. A few years ago, Dahliah's sister was kidnapped by a super villain who was obsessed with her. After the kidnapping, the villain came up with a diabolical plot that put Metropolis in danger. Superman, unable to stop him, collapsed the building, killing the villain and Dahliah's sister. Intent on revenge, Dahliah began plotting to have Superman killed. Could be a group rp, if wanted, with other villains helping out the OC and/or other heroes trying to help Superman. Ideas are that a) OC coerces Superman into having sex with her via a combination of different kryptonite's or b) Superman escapes and rapes OC. Additional details to be worked out via PM.

X-Men
Wolverine x OC- Group rp.
Plot/storyline- Gabrielle is part of a small group of rebel mutants living on the edge of society. The small group decides to stay at an abandoned factory out in the woods. The place has been infected, which they find out is spread like an STD through the group (this only affects Mutants, not regular humans- it does not kill them, but it eventually may take away their powers). The X-Men are out on a routine scouting mission when they come up on the group. Only the X-Men can help cure them. Additional details to be worked out via PM.

Cowboy Bebop
Vicious x OC
Plot/storyline- Takes place after series ends. Vicious didn't die during his fight with Spike. When Julia disappeared from the syndicate it was because she had Spike's child. Julia and Spike both dead, the syndicate, primarily Vicious, raise her. He trains her to be a killer, in line with the syndicate's teachings and wishes. As a teenager, he starts abusing and torturing her, eventually escalating to rape. Additional details to be worked out via PM.

Original
Anthro Male x Human Female- can be group or open.
Plot/storyline- Human turns down anthro's advances. Anthro coerces and/or rapes girl (gang bang optional, big craving). I want this rough. If you can't bring yourself to rp a character that just takes what he wants no matter the cost (no death, dismemberment, but a good amount of violence, hitting, etc.), then please don't message me saying you'd like to do this. Additional details to be worked out via PM.

:heart: Son x Mother, Father x Mother
Plot/storyline- Stay at home mother/home maker. Her son has always been in love with her and, about to leave for college, he gets up the nerve to attack his mother. Later that night, when her husband comes home, she consoles herself by having sex with him. Months later she finds out she is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is, though she insists it is her husband's. In this rp, I really want the son to be obsessively in love with his mother. He has sex with her because he is in love with her and thinks it is the logical next step in the relationship he has in his mind. This violation should be gentle as he thinks he is making love to her, not raping her. In future encounters, he can get violent when she turns down his advances, or he can continue his love-making fantasy. Additional details to be worked out via PM.

Cousins
Plot/storyline- Girl is home for Christmas break. Her whole family is getting together to celebrate. The parents all go out to a party, leaving the girl alone with her older twin cousins. Cold and lonely in the big house, they all decide to share a king sized bed. They can drug her, get her drunk, or just plain rape her in her sleep. I want the first encounter to have at least a slight element of non-con. Future encounters can be consensual, but they have to convince or trick her into accepting it. Must be believable! Additional details to be worked out via PM.

:heart: Goth/Punk Girl x High School Sports Team (Gang bang!)
Plot/storyline- Girl is extremely unpopular at school and is constantly made fun of. A school sports team (rugby, lacrosse, football, etc.) decide to have a little fun with her. Things go a little too far and rape ensues.

Master x Pet/slave
Plot/storyline- Modern day. Girl is owned by man. Being his pet/slave, she does whatever is asked or demanded of her, usually being treated as less than human. Use your imagination and check my rabbit hole for kinks.

Slave x Trainers
Plot/storyline- Modern or fantasy. Girl wakes up, bound, gagged, and blindfolded in a dungeon. She has been sold on the black market and is at her new Master's home. His trainer's enter and have their way with her, preparing her ass and pussy for their Master, as well as showing her some discipline. She slowly starts to fall in love with another slave, not realizing that he is her head trainer. DP, TP, macro cocks, excessive semen, frequent ejaculation, and whipping/flogging/smacking wanted with this.

Uncle x Niece
Plot/storyline- Man is on his way home from work. His estranged brother and niece were moving in with him and his wife. Horny, he gives in when propositioned by a young woman on a street corner, taking her to a dark and abandoned lot. She gives him a hand job in his car and runs off. When he arrives home, he greets his brother and his niece, surprised to find she was hand job girl. She openly flirts with him and slowly their relationship progresses. Would like for this to eventually become a Daddy dom/Baby girl relationship.

Also interested in doing anime or anime-esque based rp's such as Princess Mononoke, Samurai 7, Sailor Moon, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc. Incest (any mxf pairing), masterxslave, teacherxstudent, etc. My characters are usually going to be more submissive which is why I like rape/non-con/molestation scenes. If you'd like me to take a more forceful role, PM me before hand. If asked, I can be uber-bitch Domme and kick your ass, cbt optional. Impreg/forced impreg ALWAYS a craving. Also interested in multiple partners and anal. If you have questions or suggestions for an rp that isn't stated on my request, please PM me to see if I'm interested!

:heart: Ultra Craving!!:heart:

Macro cocks, multiple partners, excessive semen, and frequent ejaculation.

For additional kinks and interests, please check out my rabbit hole.

RE: Rp cravings, new user- X-Men, Harry Potter, Twilight, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc

What about X-men?

RE: Rp cravings, new user- X-Men, Harry Potter, Twilight, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc

I was thinking something to do with Wolverine or Gambit. I've been meaning to post a storyline, but every time I do, I forget what it was. If you'd like to talk about it or go into specific details, please PM me.

Cravings have been updated as of today- 12/13/10

RE: Rp cravings- Original, X-Men, Harry Potter, Twilight, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc

Updated as of 12/16/10.

RE: Rp cravings- Original, X-Men, Harry Potter, Twilight, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc

*bump* Updated as of 12/18/10.

RE: RP for PM or Thread, Fan and Original plots- Updated 1/5/11

I tried to respond to our rp but it says your private messaging has been disabled.

Yep! Sorry about that. I accidentally disabled it yesterday. It should be back up and working now.

I'm interested in an anthro human mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom