Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

searching for partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• a roleplay search.

I'll try to be as quick and as simple as possible so we both get what we want.

I'm dream !

In a nut shell I desire a roleplay ~ I will admit, I can be lazy from time to time,
          but I assure you I'll be quick and efficient with replying if the roleplay captures
          my interest. If you'd like samples, please ask me, I'll gladly give them to you.

I want details. Imbue your writing with color and meaning; I don't care just how
          much you write as long as it's to the point with tastefully added adjectives.

As for me? I work, attend school and participate in social activities.

I would like our roleplay to be over thread or email. Possibly PMs.

• rules.

1. I'm comfortable with heterosexual pairings but I am open to m-slash. No fem-slash.

2. Honestly, I play both genders; my preference between the two varies. I frequently prefer to play
          two main characters rather then one with dynamic side characters here and there.

3. Past tense and third person only. No poem-style. Know differences between "your" and
          "you're" or get the fuck out right this instant.

4. If you do not reply within three days of beginning our roleplay - without messaging giving me a
          reason concerning why you haven't replied - I will leave a nasty message and move on with my life.

5. No incest, rape (possibly), shota/loli, toilet play, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom