Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenage Dream;; [MxM or MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Dust
Hey there, please pardon the clichéd thread title. x)

I'm Vince, and although I'm completely new to Blue Moon and... sexual roleplays (is that what it's called?), I'm no stranger to roleplaying in general, and have been roleplaying for a few years now.

I'm literate, and capable of posting basically as much as you want (although several paragraphs is probably optimal).

As for kinks, I'd prefer to play a male teenager in a MxM or MxF relationship with another teenager (with not too huge of an age difference). I'll be honest though, since I'm very new to this, I'd probably not play a very convincing dominant role if asked, but I could very well try? (I'd probably play an awkward unsure male character best, haha.)

As for the genre/setting, I'm nearly completely flexible with this, as long as it doesn't involve sparklevampires or too gory/bizarre/lame ideas. Just drop me a message and we could discuss the specifics. c: Some suggested themes would be... a His Dark Materials (characters with daemons) RP, or an Animorphs RP.

Turn-offs would be characters under 13 (as the rules state), scat (or anything similar), sexual gore, incest, furry/anthro, transsexuals (nothing against them, just not what I'm looking for), one-liners. I'll update this if I've missed anything out.

I'm available for RPing through MSN, Skype, e-mail, or we could even create a nice-looking proboards site.

If you have any concerns, do let me know. 8) Thanks, and hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom