Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Ello, and Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pragaari

Meteorite
Hey there. Name's Pragaari and I'm an eighteen year old male looking to put together a few RPs to get me through the days and nights of boredom. So, I suppose a little more about myself is in order!

Well, as I said, I'm an eighteen year-old male from London, and love it! I have been doing RPs for about three years now. Obviously not always erotic and not for as long as some people here I know, but I look to give every RP I do a good go, and write to the best of my ability. I do not like to think of myself as terrible at it!

My interests vary, I like too many things to list, from RPing to Football (or Soccer as you might know it!) but keep myself open to pretty much everything. You can't knock it until you've tried it right?

So, what kind of roleplays am I looking for? I hear you scream!

Well, I prefer to do Het roleplays, I have nothing against Yaoi but that's just not my scene I suppose! I'm not really one for outlining a bunch of pairings but I prefer to outline settings that could be worked with.

I prefer to use modern, realist settings though there are times where I can be persuaded to go somewhere a little more mystical. I will go back in time some way, but I don't do that well pre-1914, I don't know why I just don't. I am willing to give it a shot, but be it on your head if it doesn't go well! My characters go the same route, realistic but with developed personalities whereever possible. I like the relationships to develop between our characters.

I may add some specific pairings or plot ideas, but for now if you're interested, don't delay and PM me today!

As for kinks / turnoffs, I suppose I'm a pretty open man. I like to know if there's anything big, or different thats going to happen in the roleplay but I'm good with a fair bit. What I don't touch, is scat, vore or anything that belongs in the toilet. I wouldn't move on those, I'm sorry, but they just do not rock my boat. Similarly, I do not have huge kinks, I like hair pulling (as a show of domination, forced arch in the back etc,) and also love oral, (both giving and receiving.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom