Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Male Partners~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there..
I'm pretty new here. But I'm not at all new to role playing. So, while I'm getting comfortable, I'd love to do some one on one RP's...

I can do one of plenty settings, though right now i'm very interested in fantasy/medieval settings. I can type one-two paragraphs per response (Three on a good day) but I usually try to match my partner. Five sentences is the absolute minimum per response, I'd say.

If you want to come up with a plot together or just hear about my kinks, send me a PM.

PS~
Please tell me if I'm being a noob. I'd like to work on that as quickly as possible.

Haha, nice to meet you, Juno. *understands reference in username*
I'm frosty and off the bat I just wanna let you know you're not being a noob. :)
I just wanted to know first though if there were any certain pairings you were interested in. I've never tried medieval RPs, though for fantasy there are a lot of interesting pairings, such as for example: werewolf x human girl, demon x female warrior (got an interesting plot for that one), knight x princess and etc.
So if you're interested any time soon, just tell me and I'll PM you if you're looking for plots and a male partner to RP with.
I'd also like to see some of your kinks, turn ons and turn offs if you wouldn't mind, just so I know what you're in to. :blush:

Rape, smut, romance, incest, bondage, toys? etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom