Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pareidolia (Seeking master/mistress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiri-disposition

Meteorite
pareidolia: The act of seeing shapes in a disordered image - faces in a cloud, a rabbit in the moon.​

(A female persona is a female persona. If you have to know what is or isn't between your RP partner's legs IRL, please look elsewhere.)

My characters want to be
happier than you,
brighter than you,
luckier than you,
smarter than you,
and your slave.

Men or women, they want to be pure and good, in spite of a thousand unsettling and strange wants under the surface. They don't know why or how they hunger for slavery, but who could?

I do not want such things for myself outside of this, but an RP is a place for playing. I do not want your number or your picture. I want to play. Like Cowboys and Indians or Chutes and Ladders or Monopoly, but with plot and sex.

«««««»»»»

currently craving:

cock-eyed optimist: She is a schoolgirl, charming and crazy and cheerful and clever, and the world is a wonderful beautiful world where the flowers are blooming and the birdies are singing and your character is dragging her off to be his slave.

She is cheerful about that, too! Isn't life amazing?

«««««»»»»

pairings:

villain x heroine
slaver x elf
witch-hunter x witch
more to come.

«««««»»»»

I like both fandom and non-fandom RP, and play by PM or Yahoo. I have tons and tons of fandoms, so do ask!

First off: welcome to are little slice of the internet! Hope you have an enjoyable stay!

Second, I'd like to rp with you! Cock-eyed optimist sounds interesting, and I'd like to here any thoughts you have on how to make it a nice long story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom