Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tier's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AryanViking

Meteorite
INTRODUCTION

Greetings ladies as you can tell this is yet another one on one roleplay request thread. To start off I've been a roleplayer for as long as over 12 years and counting so I've got quite a bit of experience and what to expect from my partner. Although I do admit that my grammar and punctuation isn't 100% perfect at all times but I'm definitely not lazy at my post or illiterate. At the moment right now I know some have a life off the internet but I don't so I'm mostly on 24/7 which means you wont have a problem catching me up for a bit of roleplaying.

ABOUT ME

I don't like talking about my personal life so I'll just get straight to the parts about the kind of person I am such as my personality and what my interest and hobbies are. As for my personality internet wise I'm pretty easy to get long unless you piss me off by being a jerk or just plain out arrogant. In real life terms when I'm meeting someone new I'm not really at all that talkative so it takes some time to get to know me hoping that you're the kind of person who doesn't know when to shut up cause that'll be the only way you'll get to know me. My interest strongly revolve around mostly video games and anime so yes I'm a nerd and an otaku but in my spare time I'm usually reading, drawing or listening to music. My hobbies basically include collecting anything thats Warhammer, Magic the Gathering, YuGiOh and Pokemon related TCG wise. Other things I enjoy collecting are collectible figures of my favorite video game, anime, marvel and dc characters.

RULES & GUIDELINES

1. Please be literate. I'm not going to stress this enough. If you give me a post that I can hardly reply to or cant understand or your repeating the same sentence or words over and over again I'm going to immedietly stop the roleplay and put you on ignore without any explanation. Now the minimum amount of post I require from my partner is 1 to 2 paragraphs per post so I'm not looking for anything thats over 6+ since I prefer my roleplays to be long-term and quality over quantity.

2. Please don't ditch me. If you're going to be the kind of person whos going to send me a request or discuss ideas of the roleplay before its started and I respond back to the request or the start post and don't get anything back for hours or a day don't bother sending me a request. You're just wasting my time and I hate people that do this. Its so unfair. If theres something about the roleplay that you don't like tell me instead of ignoring me and we'll fix the problem whatever it is or stop the roleplay and just start a new one. If you're going to be gone for more then a day tell me ahead of time so I don't think you're ignoring me.

WANTING THE MOST
Family
Anthro
Furry
Halo
Gears of War
Devil May Cry
Bayonetta
God of War
Heavenly Sword
Warcraft
Pokemon