Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search Of Perfection (Tokanii's Roleplay Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokani

Planetoid
Well, I will slowly construct this Roleplay Search Thread whenever I am in the mood to do so, but for now it will be quite plain. I will update it with my current cravings and such though.

For starters, I am a pretty plain Roleplayer. I will not do anything other then Humanoid characters. That means no beasts, no monsters, no mutants, no moderately attractive monkeys, no tentacles, and so on.

I will gladly Roleplay as either a Female or a Male character, just tell me what you'd prefer. And I will also play pairings of MalexMale, MalexFemale or FemalexFemale.

Due to the fact that I have been playing Naruto Ultimate Nina Storm 2 and have grown to love this game, I am currently craving a Naruto-based Roleplay. I am not entirely sure as to how many will be interested in this, but it is what I currently am craving most.

Also though, upon watching Zombieland for possibly the hundred-millionth time I have grown to crave a Zombie-Apocalypse Roleplay. Hopefully someone shares this craving and wants to Roleplay one with me. If you do, I will love you forever. Or at least until the Roleplay comes grinding to a halt. <3 Lol.

I may end up creating a list of Pairings or even Plots if I somehow manage to think of some plots later on tonight. But for now, this is the end of my Roleplay Search Thread. I hope to possibly hear from some people. Also, one last little note. Just because all I mentioned was Zombie and Naruto cravings, it does not mean I will not do other Roleplays. If you have an idea you want to run past me for Roleplays, please tell me and I may just want to do it. Keep in mind that I am a BIG fan of the 'Taboo' Roleplays.

Well. Here I am in hopes of writing a successful concept to add to this. Well, concept/minor plot idea.

The concept revolves around something I had read in a series of books called: "The Night Angels Trilogy". Mainly the idea of the "Ka'Kari". I was hoping to find someone willing to roleplay this idea with me.

The Ka'Kari, or well Black Ka'Kari to be more precise is an item that grants immortality in a sense. It does not necessarily make you unable to die, but revives you upon death at a price though. When you are revived, someone who either loves you, or someone that you love is taken in your place. It also prevents you from aging.

The concept or plot idea, whatever you want to call it, will be based around my character (an Assassin who has this Black Ka'Kari) and has been around for about two hundred years or so because of it. Obviously, he will have grown bitter over the years of seeing all of these loved ones die. There will be flashbacks to his childhood, explaining things about his life and the life of a girl whom possesses the White Ka'Kari.

The White Ka'Kari to my knowledge grants the power of immense beauty. I believe it also grants the user immortality in the sense that they do not age.

The user of the White Ka'Kari will be someone from my characters childhood growing up, or even his training to become an Assassin, or both. Perhaps this girl was a childhood friend who became apprenticed to a different Assassin? That matter is up in the air so any idea can probably work.

I am not entirely sure how all of this could work out in a successful plot for a Roleplay but if there is anyone willing to give it a try please PM me. I will gladly talk about it.

Oh and one quick little edit. Using the Magics that are included in this book, the characters could easily alter their appearance slightly is using the enhanced power of the Ka'Kari. So they wouldn't look exactly the same as when they were younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom