Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need a Draco for my Dramione craving. (Het/Yuri)

Which is your favorite Dramione plot?

• Love at Malfoy Manor

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Seventh Year at Hogwarts

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Boys just don't cut it

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No more Purebloods!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Music_Is_Life

Super-Earth
Hello,
And yes, I said I need Draco for Dramione. I have a few plot ideas and so please, if you're in the mood to play the egotistical Slytherin, then let me know!
As for me, I will play Hermione to the best of my ability, obviously going OOC for some of it, since in the series, there would be no way that Hermione even thought of Malfoy as adorable. But besides the parts dealing with her romantic views on the boy, I will attempt to keep her a know-it-all book worm.
Now, here are some facts about me. I have been role-playing for the last five years. Honestly, I did start off with using asterisks for actions. But now I am a multi-paragraph person. I rarely, RARELY, respond with one paragraph. But if the RP is in a slow area with mostly dialogue, expect two short paragraphs. As for where we will RP, PMs or threads are just fine. For my kinks and what not, go here. Yes, I went through the whole list. That should prevent questions. Basic summary, I hate anything that belongs in a toilet. I hate most bondage situations, anything that is not anatomically correct or anything that would degrade someone(But the general Malfoyness is allowed.) If you have any questions, ask here or over the PM system.
Thanks a bunch,
Music_Is_Life

PS: To comply with the admin/mod on their canon characters. It is obvious that Hermione and Draco's age in the HP series ranges from 11 to 35. But the youngest I am willing to do is 15. The plots are mainly 17-18 with the exception of the Yuri plot, she is 16.

Plots:
Love at Malfoy Manor:
The Malfoy Manor had become a base for the Death Eaters during Voldemort's final attempt to take over the wizarding world. The young Malfoy is home for Easter and has to do his load of chores. One of which is take food down to the prisoners. He had heard a few death eaters talk about capturing the brains of Trio, but he only believes it when he sees the know-it-all himself.

Hermione, being the quick thinker she is, decides to play to the decent side of Draco and acts that she is interested in him in hopes of finding a way for her to escape. But the longer she spends trying to get Draco to fall in love with her, the less she acts and the more she starts to truly feel something towards him.

Seventh Year at Hogwarts (Alternate Seventh Year)
Dumbledore's death had still bothered almost everyone in the magical world. Though the question still had remained on if Hogwarts would remain open, or if the death of the wise man would be the end to the magnificent school. The two students that got the answer before anyone else, and with undeniable proof, were the new head boy and head girl. In other words, Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. They were the two top students of their year and even though Malfoy was in the gray area, the fact that he was widely respected by a quarter of the school could not be ignored.

Due to a rule that had been in place since the head boy and girl positions had started, the two with that position had to share a suite. Since team work was the key to the success of their positions, the more they'd spend time together, theoretically, the easier they worked. But how Draco and Hermione will turn out, not even the best fortune teller could see.

Boys just don't cut it Yuri
It was now Hermione's sixth year, and she was starting to get tired of the drama associated with testosterone. In between the Krum and Ron battle and Harry's angst over Voldemort, it was no wonder why the bookworm wanted to get away. She had been in the library but felt like she needed to wash her face and so she went to the bathroom, but was spotted by another girl who questioned her. After admitting that she was getting fed up with guys, the other girl leaves and Hermione washes her face, only to be disturbed by Draco as he walks out of a stall.

She doesn't notice the Slytherin's existence until 'he' taunts her about her confession to the other girl. Hermione is not worried about that, but the fact that a 'boy' is in the girl's bathroom. For some reason (that is up to you), Draco decides to reveal 'his' six year cross-dressing secret to Hermione in a 'romantic' way. And to both of their surprises, they like it and so they continue to make the forbidden meetings.

((So, I did steal the female Draco idea from the Harry Potter Musical...I love the idea. Draco is feminine anyways...so we're just changing his outer shell >.>))

No more Purebloods!
Now that Voldemort is gone,the new Ministry finally realized how much trouble 'Pureblood' names are. So they made a decree that all pureblood families must marry mudbloods or a family that is mixed with a muggle-born concentration. It was destroying the dignity of families like the Malfoys. It also boosted the self-esteem of the witches and wizards who use to be on the 'lower end' of the magical world's spectrum.

Hermione was just going to ignore the law. The Weasley's were a pureblood family, but once she got the owl from a mysterious boy, her mind did a complete turnaround as the letter confessed the writer's love. At first, she thought it was a joke or a mis-delivered letter. But the more she read, the more she knew it was for her. At the end, the writer told her to meet him in Hogsmeade, the place she had not stepped foot into for three years. When she got to the meeting spot, she only saw one person, Draco Malfoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom